Free drink package- should it acknowledge this in the cruise planner?

zuzuflubpickle

If the free drink package was from Celebrity, it will be listed on the "Booking Confirmation" that you should have received.

Yes it does state it on booking form thanks. Just expected to see it on the planner with my OBC which I also got from celebrity.

I waited and waited (like 6 months) for mine to show up in my cruise planner and it never did. I called Celebrity and they could see it on their end, and changed something so that a day or two later, it also showed up on my end. (Up until then I only had something from my TA which wasn't quite specific enough for my comfort.)

I waited and waited (like 6 months) for mine to show up in my cruise planner and it never did. I called Celebrity and they could see it on their end, and changed something so that a day or two later, it also showed up on my end. (Up until then I only had something from my TA which wasn't quite specific enough for my comfort.)

I am the same as you, I want to have all loose ends tied up. As I'm going in a few weeks I will phone celebrity and get them to make it visible on the planner too. Good thinking :)

Did you look under Order History in the cruise planner; that is where it should show. The new X website has numerous glitches & this is one of them.

Another way to check is go to X website-do not log-in go to the menu & Select Cruise Planner. It will ask for your reservation #, ship, sail date, etc complete that and when it takes you to your Cruise Planner then look under history. It should show.

Did you look under Order History in the cruise planner; that is where it should show. The new X website has numerous glitches & this is one of them.

Another way to check is go to X website-do not log-in go to the menu & Select Cruise Planner. It will ask for your reservation #, ship, sail date, etc complete that and when it takes you to your Cruise Planner then look under history. It should show.

Perfect! That worked! Thank you so much - I had this same question for months!

Hi

I've checked everywhere and tried your method as listed above and our free Classic Beverage Pkg doesn't show up anywhere on the X website but it did show up very clearly on our express passes when I printed those out for our 3-wk on Equinox in January.

Only when actually ordered - not when it was a free perk pr included in the booking.

I am going to have to call as well because we ordered the Go Best package for our cruise and I do not see the premium drink package or the WiFi listed on the website or on my invoice. It just says "Go Best" package. The website and invoice does however show the on board credit and the prepaid tips.

My TA told me that our bevpkg will not show in the cruiseplanner but will show on our reservation when we check in at the port. The OBC & paid gratuities may not show up until day 3 of the cruise.

:confused:

Since the implementation of the new website, sometimes the beverage package shows in the ‘Order History’ and sometimes it doesn’t. Ours did under the old website, but doesn’t on the new :confused:. Am I surprised - no.

Mine does not show in my online booking anywhere, order history is empty. I see it on my booking email confirmation documents to not too concerned about it.

That said, I always take a copy of all documents with me, including anything I've ordered or any excursion bookings, figure no harm in doing so. Have done this on another cruise line where I had something purchased under gifts and they had no record of it on board ... well guess who did :) They could not dispute the paper in front of them.

It is worth it to keep checking your order history inside the cruise planner. We have a go best package, and initially only the prepaid gratuities and the OBC showed up. Today like magic the premium drink package and Internet appeared.

I was prepared to have to show my TA's invoice (that was all I could get from them), but now I feel confident that there won't be any glitches.

I phoned Celebrity this afternoon. They said because it was a free offer it won't appear on the cruise planner. They told me to bring the invoice with me to the cruise!

Sent from my SM-G930F using Forums mobile app

I have 4 upcoming cruises with the “free” beverage package and they all show under Order History in the Cruise Planner.

Gizi, As recent as October there w as no indication of the beverage package on the Xpress pass. Did your other perks show on the Xpress pass. ....Prepaid grats. OBC or internet??

I believe that "classic" on the xpress pass refers to Captain's Club level and not to the drink package. We are also still classic and have the premium drink package and our xpress pass says "classic".

Sent from my iPad using Forums

I can’t express how much I detest the Celebrity site! I can find no indication of any of my perks - although I paid to upgrade to “best”. After going through all sorts of hoops I have found the excursions I booked (which I suppose indicates my OBC) but that’s all.

Not too concerned, as I’ve never had a problem with missing amenities on Celebrity, but I don’t understand why such a huge company has such a horrible site. I’m taking a cruise on Princess for the very first time immediately following this Celebrity cruise, and their online cruise “personalizer” is totally user friendly and a pleasure to use. What a contrast!

I have 4 upcoming cruises with the “free” beverage package and they all show under Order History in the Cruise Planner.

Gizi, As recent as October there w as no indication of the beverage package on the Xpress pass. Did your other perks show on the Xpress pass. ....Prepaid grats. OBC or internet??

No nothing else shows up on the Xpress pass however the OBC shows up on the Celebrity website at the top of cruise planner. Nothing else shows up anywhere. I always bring copies of all my paperwork just in case although I've never actually needed it.

No nothing else shows up on the Xpress pass however the OBC shows up on the Celebrity website at the top of cruise planner. Nothing else shows up anywhere. I always bring copies of all my paperwork just in case although I've never actually needed it.

I think Rotoal has it correct, Classic on the Xpress pass is the Captains Club level and nothing to do with the drink package.

I think Rotoal has it correct, Classic on the Xpress pass is the Captains Club level and nothing to do with the drink package.

Geezz I think you,re right. I never even thought CLASSIC might refer to Captains Club level. Thanks.