Msc seaside cabin photos only!

sidari

Victor ... Try Shutterfly.com That is the one I currently use since photobucket started to charge.

Thanks for the photos and T.W.O for adding them.

I see this also has a bed in the ceiling near the TV.

Although the 10001 is one bed/bath is it in 2 rooms ? looking at the Sofa and the bed they are both by sliding doors.

10001 is one of the center suites up front, with 1 bed and 1 bath as you noted. Both the bedroom and the living room have sliding doors, per the cabin diagram.

My question is whether the door between the rooms is an actual door that can be closed or just an opening.

Thanks everyone for all of the awesome photos so far! I may be the only one who cares but I would LOVE to see photos of what a fantastica interior looks like. I'm sure I can imagine what it looks like but it would be awesome to see a room like ours!

We are booked in 13067 fantastica interior and this room is supposed to be larger than a regular interior so any information on that would be greatly appreciated!

Victor ... Try Shutterfly.com That is the one I currently use since photobucket started to charge.

Thanks for the photos and T.W.O for adding them.

I see this also has a bed in the ceiling near the TV.

Thank you Sidari, i will try this host next time.

Yes, this is a 5 passenger cabin (with one bath :o). In the end, after lot's of complaints (and since we had the original diagrams showing 2+2) they gave a second cabin in Aurea Experience in the same deck.

I don't know, but looking to the pictures they seems too blend, it looks like there is something missing. It looks outdated, i think we would expect more for a "Grand Suite" (OK, it's not in the YC, but it still is a """GRAND"""" suite...).

I saw the video of the 2+2 and could not understand why they put a conference desk inside a cabin. White walls with that table looks kind off an office, i don't know.

And the Aft Suites they seems regular cabins with large balconies and a window instead of a mirror on the vanity desk. They made all the fuzz about it and it's justa a... regular cabin.

At the end, i think that's why they did not allowed to show the pictures before, the cabins don't match with the rest of the ship. The only cabins with nice color and decor are in the YC area, they look "stylish" and a improvement of Fantasia Class.

The vestibule in center suite (10.001) that allows to go to the balcony. In the bedroom there is just a window, you have to go to the living, open that small door and then acess the balcony.

https://pix.sfly.com/hUhYG2

https://pix.sfly.com/7xD4Qp

https://pix.sfly.com/bnTrK8

https://pix.sfly.com/r9GXdw

r9GXdw

PS: There are boxes in the corridor with furniture (cushions and so on)

Thank you Sidari, i will try this host next time.

Yes, this is a 5 passenger cabin (with one bath :o). In the end, after lot's of complaints (and since we had the original diagrams showing 2+2) they gave a second cabin in Aurea Experience in the same deck.

I don't know, but looking to the pictures they seems too blend, it looks like there is something missing. It looks outdated, i think we would expect more for a "Grand Suite" (OK, it's not in the YC, but it still is a """GRAND"""" suite...).

I saw the video of the 2+2 and could not understand why they put a conference desk inside a cabin. White walls with that table looks kind off an office, i don't know.

And the Aft Suites they seems regular cabins with large balconies and a window instead of a mirror on the vanity desk. They made all the fuzz about it and it's justa a... regular cabin.

At the end, i think that's why they did not allowed to show the pictures before, the cabins don't match with the rest of the ship. The only cabins with nice color and decor are in the YC area, they look "stylish" and a improvement of Fantasia Class.

I agree, the Grand Suites feel anything but grand. The furniture looks like they came from Ikea, all the pieces blend in with the carpet and cabinets (not in a good way) because they have similar color scheme, and everything is monotone with no pattern whatsoever. I am starting to believe MSC made these rooms hideous on purpose so people would spend more time at the bars.

Victor ... If you open up the photos you add on shutterfly and right click your mose button on each one at a time and click on copy, you can then right click on the box on CC and paste the photo.

It does seem odd having everything the same colour, the Aft suites are wider but are not as stylish as I thought they would be.