Msc seaside cabin photos only!

sidari

On the other 5 MSC ships we have travelled on the various cabins have had their own individual colours, it seems someone at MSC has made the decision to bulk buy the same colour of carpets and Sofa's for everything other than the YC.

One of my issues with Divina was that MSC appeared to have poured the money into the atrium staircases while other parts of the ship were poorly done, Preziosa is a much nicer ship internally.

Seaside seems to have suffered the same fate as Divina.

That is how NCL did it originally - pretty much each suite was unique in decor many with even unique suite names.

Now as the ships go through drydock they have made the decor and carpet pretty much the same across all suites. I guess that makes it easier and cheaper but the uniqueness was pretty cool.

I've enjoyed every picture but I'm still waiting to see a full picture of the one bedroom Grand Suites. Did I miss it somewhere or pass it by? In particular I am interested in 9001. Although mine will be on the Seaview, I expect it will be the same.

iOCs0ns4wPE

This gives a better impression of the YC accessible interior. I think the last video of it had far too many people in the room to give an accurate impression of size.

I wonder what size that tv is - it looks huge.

Is that all the hanging space in that one closet?

I'm not sure if you are joking and I can't recall if you've sailed MSC before, but at the MSC CC M&G we were told one family member deals with outside ship design and the other the interior. If that is the case, we know the answer.

I was being facetious. I don't expect MSC to hire anyone based on a few CC comments. I just really like the look of the Edge staterooms. :cool:

All the YC & non-YC suites look thik they were furnished from IKEA, not near the luxury level I saw, on the Divina. Even the hallways on her, had polished brass railings and full walk in closets in the YC suites. Everything seems so toned down, not like true South Beach Luxury: which is where I live, Miami Beach. This is not the Fountainblue or the Delano look, MSC was trying to achieve. It just seems cheap, this is not what Miami Beach luxury is all about.

I noticed the lack of walk-in closet too - that was really nice on Divina.

Awesome pictures! Does anyone know if there's any of the bathroom of a Aurea aft suite? Any videos out yet?

I'm a bit concerned about how the sofa bed in that picture folds out? Will we be able to access the balcony when the kids are asleep do you think?

I'm wondering if there are any pics yet, Aft suite or YC deluxe, with the bedding made for 4 or 5 (sofas extended). There doesn't look there's a lot of room for the Aft suite sofa. And I can figure out where the extra bed is located in the 5 person YC Deluxe Suite.

I'm wondering if there are any pics yet, Aft suite or YC deluxe, with the bedding made for 4 or 5 (sofas extended). There doesn't look there's a lot of room for the Aft suite sofa. And I can figure out where the extra bed is located in the 5 person YC Deluxe Suite.

Supposedly 5th is either a dropdown or pullman off wall but I haven't seen anything depiction or picture wise yet.

This thread is fantastic, thank you!!! I’ve seen my cabin type and I’m so happy. I’m in one of the B3 Aurea Balcony cabins forward deck 9, the balcony looks nice and big, even if they won’t give us a deck chair or two for it (it looks like they’d definitely fit) there are some on amazon that fold up into a backpack so I could still have my own private solarium! Would be nice to have that to go to beaches too!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Here we go with the start of what we hope will be many photos of the various cabins on the Seaside not that they are begining to trickle out.

Family cabin. Photos by Rosalba Scarrone.

enhance

enhance

SJ3 Whirlpool Suite. Photo by Edgar.

enhance

enhance

enhance

enhance

I love this cabin ... it's beautiful. But does anyone else feel the 80s in this color scheme and artwork? Just sayin' ... it brings me back.