Msc seaside cabin photos only!

sidari

On the other 5 MSC ships we have travelled on the various cabins have had their own individual colours, it seems someone at MSC has made the decision to bulk buy the same colour of carpets and Sofa's for everything other than the YC.

One of my issues with Divina was that MSC appeared to have poured the money into the atrium staircases while other parts of the ship were poorly done, Preziosa is a much nicer ship internally.

Seaside seems to have suffered the same fate as Divina.

I'm disappointed that we still haven't seen anything about the 002 and 003 grand suites aside from a couple of inconclusive balcony shots from 13003.

Also waiting desperately to see these. I really want to know how the balcony and layout work.

Where did you see the 13003 photo? I missed that one.

I really like the decor of the balcony cabins😊

Though I am really worried about storage space. That wardrobe looks tiny. I hope the couch has hidden storage. I don't think I saw any additional draws.

I think my travel companion and I are going to have some arguments over hanging space.

Sent from my SM-N910F using Forums mobile app

As I have noted before, this will be my first MSC cruise so I'm not an expert with MSC ships. That being said, from the photos I have seen of other MSC ships already in service, the cabins and furnishings look much better than what I am seeing thus far for Seaside.

Is Seaside the first MSC ship built in Italy? If so is this partly why she is so different in her cabin decor and so on? Thoughts?

Well, i tried to post the pictures but i have a problem with the website. I hosted in I M G U R DOT COM.

https://**********/iVKo6yH

https://**********/xpenv0u

https://**********/ceA6WlI

https://**********/TAvdh9H

https://**********/xWuH9YR

Thanks so much, Victor! These can be made to work if you go to imgur dot com, select any picture, then substitute the hodgepodge after / at the end shown above for the similar hodgepodge at the end on that picture. Hope that helps someone. :)

I re-watched the video (love the Russians almost ransacking the cabin ... is it really necessary to touch everything?!) I am now 100% convinced that it's a Yacht Club inside as there is a Nespresso machine and cups on the counter! They are present only in the Yacht Club.

Yep - also if you look at the Russian video @ 3:50 the door shows x8033. As deck 8 is a public-area only deck, it leaves deck 18. And cabin 33 there is in the YC :)

Agreed it seems extremely plain versus what was being portrayed in the renderings!

Maybe MSC will hire whomever was in charge of stateroom decor for Celebrity Edge...:confused:

Good idea Two Wheels. I hope someone at MSC management is reading your post and others here.

Having sailed on RCI many times, the cabins and suites are pretty much the same as the renderings.

TC ... Most of the other ships I think were built in France, Seaside and Seaview are the first built at Fincantieri, the colour scheme will be down to MSC.

JP ... The cabin does look bigger in the video you posted.

Anyone have pictures of one of the Aurelia Suites such as 10071, 11071, 12071, 10068, 110068, 120068, 14213, 13213, 12213, 14206, 13206, 12206, 10206 etc? I am very keen to know whether the room is made rectangular with the extra space in the balcony where the ship's side is angled. Also our original booking states "bathtub" in three places but the deck plan now says shower. Thanks to any who find pictures or video. I will post up if I find any searching myself.

EDIT: Apparently this suite is now sold as a "Fantastica" suite but we have booked with Aurelia? I'm not sure guess we opted for an upgrade when we booked. This was nearly two years ago now so I guess I lost track. Thanks! :)

Edited by TravelinGert

TC ... Most of the other ships I think were built in France, Seaside and Seaview are the first built at Fincantieri, the colour scheme will be down to MSC.

Sid - Thanks for the feedback. You and several others here are well experienced with MSC, but is it just me that thinks the cabin decor on the other MSC ships appear nicer (from photos and video I have seen). I would like to hear your thoughts as well as others who have sailed on many of the other MSC ships. Thanks

Ok I don't speak more than a few words of Russian so might be completely off but I think that first room in the Russian vid is just a regular inside possibly. I did find this video
which specifies it is of things in the Yacht Club so maybe it helps?

This is a 'standard' Interior cabin - again accessible.

[YOUTUBE]RM4nD6BVCtQ[/YOUTUBE]

Wow, is that wardrobe tiny. I brought 14 dresses on the Divina in August (I know, maybe a few too many, lol) and my husband brought a tux and a white dinner jacket. There will hardly be room for his tux much less a dress in this wardrobe. That's disappointing.

Updated to say, just saw the video of the YC Deluxe Suite and happy to say there are two wardrobes. They will be very much needed with 4 of us traveling this Christmas. Whew!

iOCs0ns4wPE

This gives a better impression of the YC accessible interior. I think the last video of it had far too many people in the room to give an accurate impression of size.

Edited by Proseccoandsun

iOCs0ns4wPE

This gives a better impression of the YC accessible interior. I think the last video of it had far too many people in the room to give an accurate impression of size.

You are correct, not much closet space at all.