Msc seaside cabin photos only!

sidari

OK, I take NO responsibility but here is the result of the Holy Grail .... a Seaside Inside Yacht Club Suite.

I was watching a Russian ship tour (I know, I know .... ) but you can hear the words "Yacht Club" and the video most definitely shows the markers as deck 16. As there are NO other inside cabins on deck 16, here you go ...

Unfortunately, my first thoughts were: "Sweet Petunias, Lipstick on a Pig!" ....

It's just an inside cabin on any other ship with a whole lot o' benefits...

MSC really should be ashamed of themselves for calling this a Suite.

Watch at 3:20 ...

Enjoy!

Edited by Dr. Cocktail

OK, I take NO responsibility but here is the result of the Holy Grail .... a Seaside Inside Yacht Club Suite.

I was watching a Russian ship tour (I know, I know .... ) but you can hear the words "Yacht Club" and the video most definitely shows the markers as deck 16. As there are NO other inside cabins on deck 16, here you go ...

Unfortunately, my first thoughts were: "Sweet Petunias, Lipstick on a Pig!" ....

Enjoy!

I'm pretty sure that the door sign in the video for the suite says 18033 which is a larger, square, handicapped suite.

Victor ... If you open up the photos you add on shutterfly and right click your mose button on each one at a time and click on copy, you can then right click on the box on CC and paste the photo.

It does seem odd having everything the same colour, the Aft suites are wider but are not as stylish as I thought they would be.

My last try Sidari :')

3e1e931b-5a51-4abf-9094-77f6492af88cenhance

enhance

enhance

enhance

I hope i made it this time!

PS: If the images apear, there are the vestibule of the 10.001 center suites.

I'm pretty sure that the door sign in the video for the suite says 18033 which is a larger, square, handicapped suite.

We are booked in 18026, which is in the other side of 18033. It is a handicapped cabin as well. The size isn’t bad but it is not a suite by any stretch of the imagination.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Enjoy!

I don't believe this is a YC Interior Suite:

1. There are now special brass doors to let you into the YC key card stateroom area.

2. The furnishings are not YC and the bed does not have the YC spreads or luggage mat.

3. The cabin shown is the standard inside cabin, the YC Interior on Seaside are nearly 100 feet bigger, than what is shown here.

4. There is no seating area and this is not in the correct area of the ship, based on the utilitarian hallways, as YC is much nicer: I toured them, on Divina!

5. The sheets do have a gold monogram, but I still don't beleive this is YC Inside, as there is now key entry to the hallway.

I have reviewed the map: https://www.msccruisesusa.com/en-us/Discover-MSC/Cruise-Ships/MSC-Seaside/Deckplan.aspx

and it looks as though, the Russians entered the YC stateroom area, from a crew service entrance. I am not impressed on what I have seen (I have one of these booked for Sept 2018), they are not what as discribed, nor the size 226 sq. ft. stated:

https://www.msccruisesusa.com/en-us/Discover-MSC/Cruise-Ships/MSC-Seaside/Staterooms-And-Suites.aspx

My booking info:

Msc Yacht Club Interior Suite MSC YACHT CLUB

Deck 18, null

Stateroom # 18023

So whats shown is a Handicap Suite, which is larger than my "Suite", how can this possibly be? I have been on a Handicap Balcony room (not YC Suite) on DIvina, which was huge, like over 400 sq. ft.: this whole thing, is just wrong, on so many levels!

Seaside YC Deluxe Suite: Surface approximately 269 sq. ft., plus a balcony of 86 sq. ft.

Seaside YC Interior Suite: Surface approximately 226 sq. ft.

Seaside Balcony: Surface approximately 172 - 269 sq. ft., plus a balcony up to 97 sq. ft.

Seaside Ocean View: Surface approximately 183 sq. ft.

Seaside Inside: Surface approximately 151 - 301 sq. ft.

https://www.msccruisesusa.com/en-us/Discover-MSC/Cruise-Ships/MSC-Seaside/Staterooms-And-Suites.aspx

At 226 sq. ft., I don't see how these rooms are so small; being that they are bigger (if MSC has not lied about the square feet), than all other non-suite stateroom categories!

Seaside YC Deluxe Suite: Surface approximately 269 sq. ft., plus a balcony of 86 sq. ft.

Seaside YC Interior Suite: Surface approximately 226 sq. ft.

Seaside Balcony: Surface approximately 172 - 269 sq. ft., plus a balcony up to 97 sq. ft.

Seaside Ocean View: Surface approximately 183 sq. ft.

Seaside Inside: Surface approximately 151 - 301 sq. ft.

At 226 sq. ft., I don't see how these rooms are so small; being that they are bigger (if MSC has not lied about the square feet), than all other non-suite stateroom categories!

A few things I have noticed thus far. Some of the cabins they are calling "Suites" are really not suites as other people here have also noticed. The Square footage on the MSC website for certain cabin categories and balconies does not seem right at all. They seem at least from the photos I have seen exaggerated. Earlier in this thread there is a video of a 2/2 GS. The website states that these center GS have a 227 sft balcony. What was shown in that video does not appear to be 227 sft. Or am I seeing wrong?

On other cruise lines I have been on and specifically RCI, the ships I sailed on do indeed have true "Suites" and the balcony measurements are mostly correct with slightly bigger ones on the humps and some Aft balconies.

Even though I still have no idea what my cabin looks like, I am looking forward to my first MSC cruise and plan on enjoying it. :)

SBSCO ... As TC and others have pointed out the Aft Suite number posted was wrong, that is what comes from Dyslexic fingers! however no one was hurt in the posting of the photos and the number as stated is 9255 ... ;p

Victor ... Success at last ... :D

Looking at the video re the Inside YC cabin and comparing the deck plans, the people appear to walk past the back of 18026 and the side of 18031, they then turn Left with what appears to be a lift in front of them, they go across the landing where the stairs are and again turn Left and pass the door of 18031, along 18033 then Left to the door of 18033 which is a YC Inside.

Looks odd colouring compared to the other YC cabins!

This is all very true and where are these type of doors, as seen on MSC's other ships? The only thing YC, I saw in the cabin was the extra large flat screen TV. Where is the LUXURY that I am paying for? All the YC facilities look so bland, Divina was not like this! Notice, the Seaside's YC, seems so much less luxuries in comparison.

19437614_10158899686370305_2396913252819160065_n.jpg?oh=232f288b2aabcd36b22bd08149e6ac6b&oe=5A91D8E4

I didn't know I quoted anything (if I did it was a whoops). I was referring to the russian video above where they walked into the room with the twin beds and dresser. It looked far to small. I was going off of what MSC told me would be in my YIN

HD ... I appreciate what you are saying but it does look like many cabins are not what they appeared to have promised or should I say that they Failed to correct the renderings giving people false hope.

Many pictures show the window washing ladder obstructing the some of the view of the aft suites. One set of pictures it did not. When this ladder is not in use, will it remain on the side of the aft suites? It kind of defeats the point of having a wrap around balcony. Not sure where else it would be stored though.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums