My View: The ABC Islands on Navigator of the Seas (A picture heavy trip report)

APDMOM

This is officially the end of my views of this cruise. I may find a few things to mention as I clean up paperwork over the weekend. For now, thank you for reading along!

I hope you enjoy your future adventures in cruising and never forget what an amazing privilege it is. "See" you on Epic when I share those views in March!

772d6b5cc28d31cc5e8e27cdc3f44101.jpg

I was told we have coolers in the cabin. They aren’t refrigerators. If you have meds or items requiring refrigeration you need to speak to a service representative or if you are concierge class or in a suite speak to those people

Totally enjoyed all the pictures and explanations! We will be on a January NOTS cruise and then back on board in April for a charter cruise. Seeing all of the pictures makes us more than ready to head out! Thanks!!

Totally enjoyed all the pictures and explanations! We will be on a January NOTS cruise and then back on board in April for a charter cruise. Seeing all of the pictures makes us more than ready to head out! Thanks!!

Thank you for your excellent review and pictures! Leaving on the same trip in seven days and your review has me extra excited for the trip! :)

Enjoy your cruise!

Beautiful yacht... but I still prefer cruising!

4a51503e4b1de47d923780becda11d4d.jpg

Hmmm...think I'd take this (at least once) over a Royal cruise. Guessing that the crew to passenger ratio on this ship is quite a bit higher than any Royal ship.

Thanks for the great review with fantastic pictures!

Hmmm...think I'd take this (at least once) over a Royal cruise. Guessing that the crew to passenger ratio on this ship is quite a bit higher than any Royal ship.

Lionheart is owned by Philip Green. Built by Benetti Yachts. Value $150 mil. Green owns Arcadia Group. Green spends his free time in Monaco.. nice life....

Lionheart is owned by Philip Green. Built by Benetti Yachts. Value $150 mil. Green owns Arcadia Group. Green spends his free time in Monaco.. nice life....

Thanks for that info! I was going to Google it. :)

You are welcome!

I saw some of the waves hit the yachts that we encountered on the open seas. It made me wonder how much more movement they felt, and it made me feel quite comfy on Navigator :D But you are right! They sure have a good ratio. My cousin worked on a yacht and they had quite a crew.

Saw Monaco in September the day before one of their big yacht events. The port area was packed and there were yachts anchored everywhere outside the port. Our tour guide said that the big thing in yachts now (at least in Monaco) is to have a helicopter and landing pad. You're no one without a helicopter. Time for Mr. Green to upgrade.

Back to APDMOM...

Thank you for the kind words!

Which deck did you book for the BW? We love that last one on deck 12. Oceanview balcony was also cheaper than BW for our booking. Under 2K sounds about similar to what we are paying, as our price is for 3. It is interesting that Harmony is so "cheap" in 2019... I am not going to complain about that ;)

We booked BW aft balcony #8727 for the Harmony on October 20-27, 2019 to Cococay, Cozumel, Roatan, and Puerto Costa Maya; our friends have an ocean view balcony #8704. I know the ocean view was cheaper but I really prefer those aft BW balconies on the end!!:hearteyes: We had #12329 last October on Harmony and, I agree, loved that location too!!

Edited by SilkySal
add