Drying clothes

dogger321

Our first cruise is coming up in January and was wondering if there is a clothes line in all or any of the Carnival Liberty bathrooms. We will trying to pack only 1 carry on luggage and 1 personal bag each and will be flying in a couple of days before our cruise and leaving the day after. I was thinking just in case we need to wash and dry a item or 2 if we could just hang them to dry overnight.

Our first cruise is coming up in January and was wondering if there is a clothes line in all or any of the Carnival Liberty bathrooms. We will trying to pack only 1 carry on luggage and 1 personal bag each and will be flying in a couple of days before our cruise and leaving the day after. I was thinking just in case we need to wash and dry a item or 2 if we could just hang them to dry overnight.

Hi

There are also self serve laundry facilities with washer and dryer.

hope this helps

have a great cruise

Throw it in the dryer...and if you don't want to do that...hang your DAMP items on a hanger from the AIR VENT in the cabin....they will dry much faster than in the bathroom! Never try to dry dripping items...wring them out in a towel, first!

Yes there is.

Thanks for all the ideas.

Is there any way to secure and dry a couple of items on a balcony besides putting them over a chair?

Putting things on the balcony is prohibited although I’m sure someone will chime in that they “always do it and never had an issue”. Not only can they blow away, but a stray cigarette butt from above could ignite it.

Putting things on the balcony is prohibited although I’m sure someone will chime in that they “always do it and never had an issue”. Not only can they blow away, but a stray cigarette butt from above could ignite it.

Oh come on Bob, please, a cigarette igniting a towel, seriously, probably a wet towel. Yes, we dry our stuff on the balcony and use chair clips, alert the media. We always do it and never have had a problem. We use microfiber towels and they dry very quickly.

Oh come on Bob, please, a cigarette igniting a towel, seriously, probably a wet towel. Yes, we dry our stuff on the balcony and use chair clips, alert the media. We always do it and never have had a problem. We use microfiber towels and they dry very quickly.

Have to admit, it took a little longer than I thought for the "I've always done it" post. Yeah, because everyone brings in their things the second they are devoid of water, right? Why is it so hard for people to exercise caution and just follow what Carnival tells you?

As someone already mentioned, they do have the clothesline in the shower but don't expect it to dry out your clothes... even wringing it in a towel doesn't always work. Our last cruise I was in the pool on Thurs, wrung it out and hung it in the bathroom Thurs at suppertime. Moved it to hang on the back of the bathroom door for showers etc; 48 hours later when I went to pack it on Sat evening before debarking, it was still pretty damp! Fortunately I always carry large ziplock bags for such an event, and was able to pack it without dampening everything around it.

Otherwise my backup would have been to waste $3 and God knows how much time drying it in the dryer in the laundry facility onboard.