Princess cruise credits

bobk57

We are booked in aft suite next week and looking at my members circle profile I seen where they had credited me 1 credit. I called and questioned this and was told I need to call after my cruise and they would correct it. This surprised me as I’ve always gotten 2 points for my aft suite.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

I am new to Princess. Can someone explain the credits and what they are for?

Thanks.

They are for Captain's Circle Loyalty Status. You can see the membership benefits on the Princess web site under Captain's Circle. Loyalty status is measured in two ways no. of cruise credits or number of days.

We are booked in aft suite next week and looking at my members circle profile I seen where they had credited me 1 credit. I called and questioned this and was told I need to call after my cruise and they would correct it. This surprised me as I’ve always gotten 2 points for my aft suite.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Did you originallly book a suite or purchase an upsell? When I purchased a suite, it always listed the 2 credits for the future cruise. When I purchased an upsell to a suite, it still listed one credit and I received the second credit by calling them after the cruise. Note that you do not receive a second credit for a free upgrade to a suite.

When receiving an upsell to a full suite, does your cruise personalizer show two cruises in order to get the two credits? I had to call Princess to update our records to show two credits. Rather than just showing the two credits they listed another cruise with one credit and o days. Hmmm???

When receiving an upsell to a full suite, does your cruise personalizer show two cruises in order to get the two credits? I had to call Princess to update our records to show two credits. Rather than just showing the two credits they listed another cruise with one credit and o days. Hmmm???

That's exactly what they did for me also for an upsell to a suite.