Is Princess stale?

Loreni

I don’t mind their innovative attempts.

Love SHARE, the sea walk is a cool concept but no one wants gawkers. Stayed on Marina deck under sea view bar and loved our location

Don’t like Princess live so I won’t go there and as long as they don’t tell me ***** cruises cannot get the drink package then I will sail on a ***** sailing

Bummed they took out Crooners but assuming there is still a martini bar. I’ll wait to hear reviews before I book Sky Princess for that reason

I’m happy with Princess.

I’d like to try another line but I’m trying luxury line before I go to their competitors

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

All the mass market lines have a rather monotonous offering of 7 Day Caribbean itineraries.

There were some interesting adjustments this year after the hurricanes but they quickly have reverted to the original “stale” routes.

I like the new Princess itinerary to Honduras, Belize, and Cozumel though, have to give credit for some originality there.

In my opinion it is the itineraries of the 7/8 night Caribbean cruises , that are stale . Shake them up a bit .

Sent from my iPad using Forums

I fully agree BUT where what could they possibly change to make it more interesting? All the ports that can handle large ships have been visited many times over the years.

We’ve cruised with Princess over 30 sailings and been Elite for quite some time.

No more.

We were on the CB recently and found the food to be terrible and the entertainment just repeats that we have seen on other sailings. To top it all off, we were locked out of our cabin 3X. Only after demanding a cabin change were we moved. I’ve never been so stressed on a cruise. It was just awful. So, we’re all done with Princess.

Right now we hold three bookings with HAL and are hoping for better results.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Princess isn't stale. They've just lost contact with their passenger base and what makes Princess special.

or their view of their passenger base (based upon lots of data) and your view of their passenger base is different.

For some reason there's no interest in sailing to Bermuda from Florida. I believe there's only 1 cruise line that does 1 trip yearly.....and that's not Princess.

Well, we live in Massachusetts, so rather than driving or flying to Florida for 7 dayer we do this with companies that offer this.

Princess did this at some point.

Bermuda is another great destination, but Carnival corp doesn’t have a space there for 3 days/2 nighters. It is taken by NCL and RCCL corp(Royal and Celebrity)

Northeast is a huge cruise market, but in some reason Princess has abandoned it.