Balcony Upgrade

Mayo21

We have an inside cabin on the Regal T/A for 25 days on April 25th for $2699..... the balcony is only $2974 now....our agreement says NO UPGRADES, so does that mean we can’t pay the difference and upgrade?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

you never know. I called and got my parents upgraded for free from inside to a balcony after they got an upsell offer for $99. The balcony was the same price as the inside cabin at the time. It was after the final payment.

The worst they can do is say no - so, I'd call.

We have an inside cabin on the Regal T/A for 25 days on April 25th for $2699..... the balcony is only $2974 now....our agreement says NO UPGRADES, so does that mean we can’t pay the difference and upgrade?

It's a bit confusing. It appears that you are starting your cruise in Cherbourg at least that's where the Regal will be on April 25th.

Do you mean April 15th? Where are you boarding?, disembarking? Are you from the U.S. or Canada? Assuming you are you can cancel your present booking and re-book with the new fare. If your booking has a non-refundable deposit you could lose that if you re-book. Work with your T.A. to see what can be done. I never heard of a no upgrade booking imposed by Princess. I have heard of no upgrade requested by the passenger.

It's a bit confusing. It appears that you are starting your cruise in Cherbourg at least that's where the Regal will be on April 25th.

Sorry.....typo....we leave April 15 from FLL! Oops... thanks for bringing that to my attention!!

Do you mean April 15th? Where are you boarding?, disembarking? Are you from the U.S. or Canada? Assuming you are you can cancel your present booking and re-book with the new fare. If your booking has a non-refundable deposit you could lose that if you re-book. Work with your T.A. to see what can be done. I never heard of a no upgrade booking imposed by Princess. I have heard of no upgrade requested by the passenger.

Thanks....we’re from the US.... will check with the TA...I appreciate your input....there is a big depisit....we booked a year ago! We board in FLL and disembarking Copenhagen 25 days later. We are traveling with our best friends......evidently at that price, it’s an obstructed view balcony! Just guaranteed with no ability to pick rooms....we want to be by our friends, so that may not work! Thanks!