100th Cruise coming up!!!!!!!

karena1

What is your yearly average cruise count, 4? I think Super Mario would be impressed as well.

Carnival Paradise - August 2015 - 5 nights

Carnival Splendor - August 2016 - 6 nights

Carnival Magic - August 2017 - 8 nights

Royal Caribbean Harmony of the Seas - August 2018 - 7 nights (booked)

Royal Caribbean Anthem of the Seas - August 2019 - 9 nights (booked)

We probably cruise at least 9 or 10 times a year. 3 long cruises (7 night) and the rest shorter, either 3 or 4 nights. Plus an 8 night stay in Punta Cana every year in May

Impressive milestone. Any advice for us newbies???

ENJOY! It is not for everyone, but we live to cruise, we cannot wait until the next one. We just love everything about it. Don't care that we go back to the same islands over and over again. We are beach people and I love my Caribbean islands.!

We worked hard and saved a lot to $$ so we can have this life style now that we are older. Hubby is retired and I work from home, so we have tons of flexibility

How long did it take to do 100 cruises?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

We started in 1994 when we could only do one every 2 years, then we finally got to a point where we could do 1 a year. Just kept working on it and now we do about 10 a year

We probably cruise at least 9 or 10 times a year. 3 long cruises (7 night) and the rest shorter, either 3 or 4 nights. Plus an 8 night stay in Punta Cana every year in May

Wonderful. I'm trying to get my organization's IT infrastructure set up so I'll have the capability to work from a cruise ship.

Even being able to cruise three times a year would be a dream for me.

Congrats to you.

Carnival Paradise - August 2015 - 5 nights

Carnival Splendor - August 2016 - 6 nights

Carnival Magic - August 2017 - 8 nights

Royal Caribbean Harmony of the Seas - August 2018 - 7 nights (booked)

Royal Caribbean Anthem of the Seas - August 2019 - 9 nights (booked)

We started in 1994 when we could only do one every 2 years, then we finally got to a point where we could do 1 a year. Just kept working on it and now we do about 10 a year

Looks like soon you will be joining the Pinnacle Club at Royal Caribbean. Congrats on your milestone of 100 cruises!

Rick

I take it you live in Florida?

Jimbo:)

Congrats but Serenade doesn't leave on Tuesday...your going to be a few days waiting.. unless you know something I don't. I'll be on her the 5th when she gets back into port to load up agin. LOL

Serenade is doing a 3 night starting today, we are heading out to FLL soon. she will be back Friday the 5th and then does the 10 and 11 day routes, so yes, she does leave today and we will be on her!

We specifically did this one since it is only 3 days as it is the first of the year and my busy accounting season is getting ready to start

Serenade is doing a 3 night starting today, we are heading out to FLL soon. she will be back Friday the 5th and then does the 10 and 11 day routes, so yes, she does leave today and we will be on her!

We specifically did this one since it is only 3 days as it is the first of the year and my busy accounting season is getting ready to start

I did miss the boat on this one! :'):'):')

I should have payed attention closer and been on it for a B2B cruise...boy i suck as this cruise booking! :o