last minute deals?

Unlikely - during all the cancellations from Irma the only real deals to be had were for those already on board who wanted to stay on. There might be cabins available, but probably not great deals.

And for those already booked that got shortened sailings:halo:

Hard for Royal to sell cabins at a discount when they don't know who will show up and who won't.

Like Bob said.....reservations close 24 hrs before they sail.

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk

I was actually thinking that. What if someone decided to fly to the first port a day or two later to find their cabin was sold to someone else. Cruise line couldn't do that.

I was actually thinking that. What if someone decided to fly to the first port a day or two later to find their cabin was sold to someone else. Cruise line couldn't do that.

Very true but I bet there will be enough people who are just outright cancelling that rooms will be available.

I think it would be no different than any cruise that has unsold cabins available, whether or not there were late cancellations. Since there is a 24 hour deadline to book, you could see if there are any ships leaving Sunday that aren't sold out, and see what kind of deal they have for the cabins.

I think it would be no different than any cruise that has unsold cabins available, whether or not there were late cancellations. Since there is a 24 hour deadline to book, you could see if there are any ships leaving Sunday that aren't sold out, and see what kind of deal they have for the cabins.

I just took a look at some cruises leaving this weekend from Florida that still have space left and it doesn't look like there are any deals on remaining cabins.