can i make new reservation for same cruise before I cancel old

oldmom

BUT-if I want the same room-they will not drop the price-right?

Yes, they will normally grant you a price drop without you having to cancel and rebook. If your cruise is refore final payment, then just contact whoever booked your cruise.

The current promotion has OBC-when I booked-there was none-would I get that also?

If you're talking about the WOW sale running on the site now, yes. I just took advantage of it for a booking in April. I got the OBC and stayed in the same room I was booked in.

If you're talking about the WOW sale running on the site now, yes. I just took advantage of it for a booking in April. I got the OBC and stayed in the same room I was booked in.

Good for you. All of my future bookings are priced much higher than what I got them for ;)

The current promotion has OBC-when I booked-there was none-would I get that also?

With the current sale, I requested a price adjustment for my Feb. '19 Symphony cruise and saved almost $400 for a CP

balcony. Also, with the non-refundable fare got $175 in OBCs.

As others have stated already, yes you should be getting the OBC currently offered added to your account, just be aware that the amount of OBC seems to vary depending if your booking is Refundable Deposit or a Non-Refundable Deposit. From what I've seen, the NRD bookings have a higher OBC amount.

Just before Xmas, I called in to have OBC added from an ongoing promo that was not available only a week before when I booked, but I was told the OBC was only applicable to NRD booking so I was out of luck. But this week, when I did a mock booking, it clearly stated that OBC was now being offered on Refundable fares as well, so I called in again and had no problems getting it added to my account.

dp

I have obc from a next cruise. Booked on Oasis boardwalk balcony in June. Am I able to get the additional obc with the current promo or like most things is is not combinable? The cost of my cruise with the current promo increases my cruise fare, so obviously I don’t want to be refared for $75. Thanks for any input.

I have obc from a next cruise. Booked on Oasis boardwalk balcony in June. Am I able to get the additional obc with the current promo or like most things is is not combinable? The cost of my cruise with the current promo increases my cruise fare, so obviously I don’t want to be refared for $75. Thanks for any input.

Next cruise OBC is combinable with the promo.

Like Ken said this OBC is combinable with your balcony discount. That said I got $75 OBC with my balcony discount on a 7 night cruise so in your case it would be a push. Can't hurt to call whomever you booked with and check

Thanks everyone-called RCCL-was able to keep my same room- got $175 OBC- room is $208 cheaper- "SAVED" $383- thanks to Cruise Critic-Again! :D

Excellent! Glad someone is getting a break.