Noticed change in Club Class Flyer

mellon1

Look @ Princess website and reading club class. It used to say when they were first rolling this out that the suites got all the things that the mini suites got. Now it says that "ONLY" the mini suites get the 2 half bottles of wine. The suites get the mini bar set up, which we got anyways.

Didn't know if anyone else noticed this update they slipped in.

We are in our first suite on Princess in February, and I am not sure what Mini Bar set up means. We would still have to pay for anything consumed from the Mini Bar, right?

it is all free....until you ask for refills, then you pay for that.

We are in our first suite on Princess in February, and I am not sure what Mini Bar set up means. We would still have to pay for anything consumed from the Mini Bar, right?

Elite Mini-Bar FAQ

Elite Mini-Bar Question: What will my mini-bar consist of?

Answer: Elite members will get a one-time complimentary mini-bar set-up (1 per Elite stateroom) which consists of two (2) miniature bottles each of Cognac, Gin, Vodka and Scotch Whisky, two (2) 12 ounce cans of beer, two (2) 12 ounce cans/bottles of tonic water, two (2) 12 ounce cans of Coca Cola, two (2) 12 ounce cans of Sprite, two (2) 0.5 liter bottles of water, two (2) 11 ounce bottles of Perrier. The contents of the mini-bar are subject to change.

Question: What if I have a specific request for how I’d like my mini-bar stocked?

Answer: Your mini-bar will consist of a selection of liquors, soft drinks, beer, still and sparkling water. Once on board, you may contact Room Service to change your mini-bar selection. Certain restrictions apply.

Question: Can I exchange the items in my Elite mini-bar for wine?

Answer: You may exchange all of your mini-bar items for one bottle of wine. You can choose one of the following:

Chardonnay Kendall-Jackson

Sauvignon Blanc Nobilo

Cabernet Sauvignon Kendall-Jackson

Pinot Noir Robert Mondavi.

Unwooded Chardonnay, Kendall Jackson (Dawn Princess, Sea Princess, Sun Princess - when based in Australia)

Wyndhams, Bin 444 Cabernet Sauvignon (Dawn Princess, Sea Princess, Sun Princess - when based in Australia)

Brown Brothers, Shiraz (Dawn Princess, Sea Princess, Sun Princess - when based in Australia)

Question: Can I exchange the items in my Elite mini-bar for full bottles of liquor?

Answer: No. Miniature bottles of liquor (50 ml) may be exchanged on a one-for-one basis with other miniature bottles.

Question: Can I exchange the non-alcoholic items in my Elite mini-bar for alcohol?

Answer: No. Non-alcoholic beverages may be exchanged on a one-for-one basis with other non-alcoholic varieties.

Question: What if I don't want any alcohol in my Elite mini-bar?

Answer: If you do not wish to have any alcohol in your mini-bar we will be happy to exchange your mini-bar for one of the following:

Alcoholic beverages may be exchanged for non-alcoholic beverages on a one-for-one basis

Full mini-bar may be exchanged for two (2) Coffee Cards

All water mini-bar setup will consist of eight (8) 1.5 liter bottles of water

Not part of the actual FAQ but...

The Mini Bar setup consists of two of each of the following:

Courvoisier VS

Beefeater Gin

Skyy Vodka

Dewar's Scotch Whisky

Dos Equis Beer

Coke

Sprite

Tonic Water

Perrier

Bottled Water

Any alcohol can be traded for any other alcohol or non-alcoholic beverage...

The "mini bar" being discussed is provided to Elites and Suites. Your first selections are "free". If you want refills, you have to purchase.

If you don't like all of the drinks on the mini bar, you can call Room Service and trade like for like, i.e. vodka for bourbon, coke for root beer, etc. If you don't drink, you can exchange the whole mini bar for 2 coffee cards.

You get first mini bar free (or can exchange for soda, coffee card, wine). If you are elite when you are in a suite you get a second mini bar also BUT you have to ask for it. We never got it until I read here that we were entitled to it. Called room service and said to deliver mini bar (or your substitution) and no problem. Thought you may want to know that.

Be sure to do Sabatini each morning for breakfast, best suite perk of all.