New England in October Question

Thinking about doing the Adventure of the Seas October 8th Quebec City to Ft Lauderdale cruise. Will this be to late for fall foliage. Thoughts please.

We have this cruise booked but for Oct 7, 2019....very excited to do this on Adventure (a favorite ship).

We did the Canada New England on Anthem this past October and certainly saw more color than what we're used to here on the west coast....I don't think you'll be disappointed.

mac_tlc that was a cool link! Thank you!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Your welcome ! Lived in CT all my life and I've seen too much Fall foliage (usually on my lawn!) so, although the "peak" can vary, it's probably within two weeks of what that link shows.

mac_tlc

We have done Canada/New England about 4-5 years at varying times (Late Sept, Early Oct, Late Oct). When the fall colors look the best is very hard to tell and even where. One year they looked great in Maine but no so much in Halifax and other Canada locations...and we went to Maine first. This year they were probably the best, but we had a lot of overcast days and the photo's didn't look as well. We are booked on Adventure in mid-Sept this year. We'll see how it goes. Regardless, it's a great cruise after a summer in Houston.

Columbus Day weekend is usually prime "leaf peeping" time here in New England. The weather has been pretty out of the norm the last few years though which has impacted the foliage. This past fall the foliage wasn't very vibrant and it didn't last very long. It's not looking too promising for this year as a lot of the trees still haven't dropped their leaves, which experts are saying will not be good for the trees.