Eastern Caribbean itinerary cancelled Apr - Sept

thistimeplease

Rccl has already returned to eastern sailings. Barring some unrest or disease or another natural disaster don’t see them changing and getting same criticism NCL getting.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Do you think a big part of this switch is due to Tortola? NCL seemed to invest heavily in that port and it doesn't seem to be recovering as quickly as some of the others.

We were in St. Thomas on the Dawn in November. While things weren't ideal, we were happy to go into town and spend some money (it rained ALL day, so anything else would have been not pleasant).

I wish NCL would have kept the Eastern route and supported these islands where the islands could handle them (and I think St. Thomas can).

Do you think a big part of this switch is due to Tortola? NCL seemed to invest heavily in that port and it doesn't seem to be recovering as quickly as some of the others.

We were in St. Thomas on the Dawn in November. While things weren't ideal, we were happy to go into town and spend some money (it rained ALL day, so anything else would have been not pleasant).

I wish NCL would have kept the Eastern route and supported these islands where the islands could handle them (and I think St. Thomas can).

I think it must be Tortola. I don’t understand it though. My sailing isn’t til 6/24.. I chose this itinerary knowing full well that St Thomas and Tortola would still be recovering, and I was ok with that.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

We're on the April 15th cruise...and quite unhappy with the change. The $25/$50 is a joke. Worse, it's several days after they emailed us about the change and the web site still doesn't show updated excursions! My NCL cruise consultant person hasn't returned my email. Like many other posters, I booked and have made other travel plans which can't be changed based on an itinerary I wanted. This feels like a forced change which I really don't want. Unpleasant way to start a vacation...

I've reached out to our TA. ... that was 2 days ago when I first read about it here. Nothing from him. NCL website has the change, however, the big box site that I checked has not.:o

We had a ship change on NCL years ago. Various online TAs still showed the old option for a couple weeks. Apparently still happens.