Yet more on the Classics Drink Package.

RJHNorthyorks

Thx, guess I have not been paying attention!

Sent from my VS985 4G using Forums mobile app

We've been on several cruises since the change and didn't notice it. Honestly we'd not have been aware if not for the folks on Cruise Critic who were either happy or upset. We're not big drinkers and the classic package has always been and continues to be fine for us. I don't tend to drink alcoholic coffees much and Café Al Baccio is the only place I might have noticed it if I did.

The Classic package seems pretty reasonable. Surely if the size has decreased in the coffee, just have two? We're looking to upgrade to Premium package - though it's very elusive to find out exactly what is offered in this package. I shall have fun trying though! :D

The Classic package seems pretty reasonable. Surely if the size has decreased in the coffee, just have two? We're looking to upgrade to Premium package - though it's very elusive to find out exactly what is offered in this package. I shall have fun trying though! :D
If size were the issue, that truly would be a simple solution. Unfortunately, my understanding is that some of the previous offerings, namely the Aspen coffee, are no longer available under the Classic package. Obviously, I will pay the difference. Just clarifying the point.

Sent from my HUAWEI KII-L05 using Tapatalk

I wonder if you can ask for a can of soda instead of fountain since the Classic list says "Can or Fountain soda"?

No. Cans on the Classic package depend on ship, area cruised, time of year, bartender and anything else you can think may change such as sea conditions;p. This is from experience (cruised 2 ships last year and one provided cans and the other didin’t - even if you asked) - the only thing that you can guarantee is that X are consistently inconsistent ;).

No. Cans on the Classic package depend on ship, area cruised, time of year, bartender and anything else you can think may change such as sea conditions;p. This is from experience (cruised 2 ships last year and one provided cans and the other didin’t - even if you asked) - the only thing that you can guarantee is that X are consistently inconsistent ;).

Last month we were on Reflection with the Classic package. When DH ordered Cokes about 1/2 the time he got the can the rest a glass. He never asked for the can.

We have the premium package on our upcoming cruise in March. Looking at the list of vodka's, I'm not seeing Tito's. Is this offered?

Yes Tito is in the classic. It is a great vodka.

About 8 years ago or longer we were at the Bellagio playing VP at the bar. The BT that were have known for a few years naturally asked if we wanted a drink . I asked for a vodka martini and he asked what vodka. I said something that is nice and tastes good. He said he has something that he was sure that I would really like. It was fantastic and so great that I gave him a 10 spot tip. I asked what the vodka was and he said it is a new vodka called Tito’s. I was sold and hooked.

We started using it and everyone raved about it. My daughter held a vodka tasting party for her 40th and had many of the “higher” class, and cheap vodkas along with Tito’s .

The majority chose Tito’s as the best.

Handmade Vodka Austin, Texas

http://www.titosvodka.com/

Drink up 🍸🍸🍸🍸🍸