Uncomfortable pillows on Reflection

smith6

DW and I never travel without our own pillows. We discovered long ago that pillow comfort is so subjective that the wonderful pillows provided by even the best of hotels and in superior cabins just don't do it for us. As jelayne suggests, ask your attendant to try to find you some other pillows.

the pillows were plump and like balls of foam or something. Very awkward to sleep with, and hard on the neck in fact we found the couch throw pillows more comfortable. We thought these pillows must be a new brand that Celebrity was working with since weve never had them before, we would have remembered them. Anyway next time we will ask for different ones, but we were wondering if anyone else noticed.

We were on the Reflection over the holidays and this is the first time that we noticed uncomfortable pillows on Celebrity. They were super thin and kind of lumpy.

After a few days of waking up with a really stiff neck, I asked our steward if he could find us "fluffier" pillows and he brought a much superior product- at least twice the thickness with none of the lumps. I had no neck problems after the switch.

I wish we could bring our own, but they are too expensive to replace. We always ask for the”pillow selection,” as soon as we enter our cabin and me the room attendant or butler. Stiff necks are not fun at any time, especially on vacation...

Sent from my iPhone using Forums