Looking Forward to the Cruise Speaker

BGSr

I understand that Dr. Diane Buffalin will be speaking on the February 4th cruising of the Celebrity Eclipse.

I have heard many good things about her. I'm told that she is has a compelling presentation filled with a wealth of information and humor. I am looking forward to hearing her. I hope to meet you there!

It’s interesting the OP has ‘heard’ good things about this speaker but supposedly saw the same speaker on a prior cruise.

If I’ve seen Stars Wars The Last Jedi I wouldn’t then tell people I ‘heard’ it was a good movie.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You said almost the exact same thing about your November cruise. Are you a fan of the Dr.?

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

No she is her agent $$$$$%%%%%%.

There used to be a program on British televesion many years ago called "Your Life in Their Hands", reals operations being filmed. Maybe the Doc is going todo something likewise, a heart transplsnt in a force 12. Instead of sewing up the patient she will use her wit and humour.

Edited by G.M.T.

I understand that Dr. Diane Buffalin will be speaking on the February 4th cruising of the Celebrity Eclipse.

I have heard many good things about her. I'm told that she is has a compelling presentation filled with a wealth of information and humor. I am looking forward to hearing her. I hope to meet you there!

I'm on that sailing and I have no doubt that this is either Diane herself, her spouse or her agent but it's still nice to know who one of the speakers will be on our cruise.

OP - what topic does Diane speak about?

Also, tell her to come to our Meet and Greet and introduce herself to our large, friendly group.

*shakes head*