Preorder Bottled Water gone??

anthonyy7

Must be the ***** folks working on the system.:evilsmile:. Just ordered and paid for a case for our September cruise. Much ado about nothing? Or else the bean counters realized their error after reading CC!!! :D

Bottoms up.

It's a mystery! For our 1/2019 South America cruise, the water package is still there and I was able to order and pay. For our upcoming Sapphire Princess cruise in May, the water package had disappeared; just now it is back on the list but with a red-line circle appearing when the mouse is hovered over it. Can't order it.

But thanks a bunch to the poster who mentioned the water for CPAP users. I had never known about that before but was able to find the spot on the personalizer and request it for my DH for both cruises.

I am going to guess that the IT group was updating something and it affected the water purchase.

I ordered ours last Saturday and looked just now in our personalizer and its still an option to purchase in the beverage selection.

Looks like its back up! Yeah!!

I am going to guess that the IT group was updating something and it affected the water purchase.

I ordered ours last Saturday and looked just now in our personalizer and its still an option to purchase in the beverage selection.

Looks like its back up! Yeah!!

Either that or Princess was throwing out a "what if" to see what reaction they got. They got their reaction and put it back... :D

Wouldn't it have been easier if Princess simply added to its site, something to the effect that they are"in the process of updating on board items & please be patient and check back in a few days", and avoided the reaction for some of us? CC is really a small group compared with the vast numbers who are on cruises. Wonder how many others not on CC found this an issue. It'a all about communication........

and to the person who challenged my decision to look at Celebrity and Azamara..... FYI, Princess does not offer single destination, multi-night cruises in Bermuda, nor do their ships fit through the locks along the Rhine. DH took out an option with Celebrity this morning and I'm looking at AMA.

Time to order a package of water for the upcoming British Isles cruise and alert our travel friends that they should do the same. Yes, the past few times, water could only be purchased in bulk pre-cruise.

Darcy

I sent a message to Princess yesterday and got a call back from Kim today. She confirmed that there was some sort of glitch yesterday and that the ability to pre-order bottled water is back on the website. There were never any plans to remove this option. I mentioned that this simple ‘glitch’ drew quite a bit of feedback on CC.

I just went to preorder some bottle water for my cruises and can't find it. I checked all 4 bookings and it's not there... did Princess get rid of that option?? It's under the onboard reservations - beverage packages?

Thank you a7.......always on the ball......

Sent from my iPad using Forums