If Royal Caribbean is monitoring this forum...(which I hope they are)

Please stop sending me emails reminding me to buy things you are not selling. I keep getting emails to add a beverage package to my cruise... click the link to "purchase now"... and what do I get??? "Not available for purchase" !!! Same for the emails for Internet, emails for Dining packages and emails for on-board reservations and activities!

It really is a shame that a company of this size that claims to have the most technologically advanced ships in the world can't get it's web site and email campaigns to function properly. It is actually a little heartbreaking to get these emails and get all excited to be able to add more fun stuff to our cruise and then wind up disappointed when we log in to My Cruise Planner and can't do it. Here I am trying to give Royal Caribbean my money and they won't take it!

I understand it takes time for Royal to line up all these things for all the cruises... but how hard can it be NOT to send reminder emails for something that is NOT even available?

Unsubscribe

Sent from my iPad using Forums

The problem with unsubscribing is that when they actually do put the packages. etc online then I won't get notified. I guess my point was that I feel that Royal Caribbean should correct the myriad of problems on the web site. Just browsing through the threads here on this board there seems to be a large amount of complaints about their web site from cruise critic members. Yes, I was venting, but I think we would all like to see them step up their game on correcting web site issues.

Hello,

Whether indicative or not, the only cruise line I have ever seen post on CC in response to a query/complaint has been Celebrity.

I know at the M&M the host always says how important CC members are, but I'm The Queen of Sheba (retired).

Regards

Cublet

Hello,

Whether indicative or not, the only cruise line I have ever seen post on CC in response to a query/complaint has been Celebrity.

I know at the M&M the host always says how important CC members are, but I'm The Queen of Sheba (retired).

Regards

Cublet

There used to be a poster called "Royal Caribbean International" post here occasionally, but the posts were basically marketing announcements, they would not answer questions or provide any real help.

There used to be a poster called "Royal Caribbean International" post here occasionally, but the posts were basically marketing announcements, they would not answer questions or provide any real help.

Yes. Was trying to remember as thought they had responded directly to a question at least once...

Yes. Was trying to remember as thought they had responded directly to a question at least once...

It's possible they responded to a question or two. Then nothing. Probably violated some management guideline.

It's possible they responded to a question or two. Then nothing. Probably violated some management guideline.

Would feel sorry for the poor person that would have the job responding to these forums

Bet the eye roll emoji would be used quite often

Sent from my iPad using Forums

I can remember in the past RCI contacting Laura and asking her to post info regarding something that was being discussed on a thread though it certainly does not happen often.

At least they are not starting new threads with every WOW sale.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

They do monitor the site so if you have discovered new great way to skirt the system, please don't post ( brag) about it here. Most of us know many of the common tricks and discuss it among friends. Let your friends know, tell a few on board, tell your Facebook group and the word will get around.

M