Carnival Legend Bloodbath Brawl - more bad media coverage for cruising

kazbar

Drink does not just cause bad behaviour the people concerned have that type of behaviour in them long before drink takes a hand A normal drunk does not cause that much trouble; they would have caused trouble without drinki drugs or any other 'cause' Upbringing and respect (lack of) are the cause

Have to agree. Just off a cruise and was speaking to a passenger who was on the Carnival cruise with the brawling family/passengers. Apparently the 80 year old granny was telling passengers security should have just left them alone as thats what her boys do. They all get drunk every Sunday and beat one another up. Sad they thought this was acceptable/normal behaviour.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Have to agree. Just off a cruise and was speaking to a passenger who was on the Carnival cruise with the brawling family/passengers. Apparently the 80 year old granny was telling passengers security should have just left them alone as thats what her boys do. They all get drunk every Sunday and beat one another up. Sad they thought this was acceptable/normal behaviour.

Bogans, add Granny to the pile.:evilsmile:

Elderly bogans:eek: and here's me thinking bogans never make it to retirement age;p

Apparently this granny was celebrating her 80th birthday. Just how you want to celebrate your 80th- your grandsons all getting drunk and beating one another up- not!!!!!

Apparently this granny was celebrating her 80th birthday. Just how you want to celebrate your 80th- your grandsons all getting drunk and beating one another up- not!!!!!

Not my idea of a nice 80th.

American bogans

Oh dear, I thought only nice people sailed on Princess. How do I cancel my upcoming 3 Princess cruises? I hope that mob of redneck/trailer trash on Crown Princess have not booked.