What was the nicest beach you've ever been to on a Carnival Cruise?

Joebucks

Prettiest is 7 mile beach Grand Cayman...but my favorite where I have had the most fun and made the best memories is Madeira Beach in Cabo San Lucas...that place will always hold a special place in my heart and I go back all time time and never get sick of it....

Tiki Beach in Grand Cayman. We went in September of 2017. We were dropped off at Calico Jack's. (Bad Idea) That was a can of sardines. But, we lucked out! We walked around the construction at the resort next door and came to a completely empty beach. Tiki Beach was empty and abandoned at the time. So, it was just the 5 of us with a pristine beach all to ourselves.

Sent from my Moto Z Droid.

South Friars Beach in St. Kitts. Black sand beach with moutnains in the background - just gorgeous! Plus we were at Discovery Beach Bar and were the ONLY ones there all day. It was amazing. Morsi kept us well hydrated ;-)

But we're headed to HMC this summer for the first time and I am so excited that this ranks so high on everyone's list!!!

Half Moon Cay, we get a cabana when we go here so we're away from the cruise crowd down in a secluded part of the island. It's paradise.

Are there chairs in front of the cabanas blocking the view or is it pretty much a line of cabanas with open beach in front? We were looking at getting one in September. Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

HMC. We did a snorkeling excursion on Nassau and they took us to a similar beach, and it was, dare I say, better? It had white sand flour consistency, and the water was bluer, clearer, gorgeous. You could see the rays swimming around. I have a picture in my wall it was so beautiful. I google earthed it when I got home and I think it was on Rose Island which is undeveloped. Amazing.

Are we all not so lucky? I've been to most beaches listed, and I can't believe how blessed my life has been.