How do I transfer my diamond plus to Celebrity?

We have never sailed Celebrity and we have found an itinerary we like that Royal doesn't do.

Call Celebrity's Captain's Club with your C&A number handy: 844-418-6824

Thanks for the help...I believe Royal's "Crown and Anchor" prices are sometimes better than the published prices so I was hoping Celebrity would also give a better price with the Diamond Plus equivalent.:)

No difference in price. There is no balcony discount like Royal.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Call Celebrity's Captain's Club with your C&A number handy: 844-418-6824

I would call.

I don't know if it's automatic, it wasn't for us in the reverse (Celebrity to Royal). I had to call.

Thanks for the help...I believe Royal's "Crown and Anchor" prices are sometimes better than the published prices so I was hoping Celebrity would also give a better price with the Diamond Plus equivalent.:)

Remember, you get Celebrity perks when cruising Celebrity and Royal perks when cruising Royal. Celebrity does have some sort of a free sub-category upgrade at the Elite level, but I'm not sure how that works.

There is no need for you to do anything. It's automatic. Your 'perks' will be waiting for you on your welcome letter in your stateroom....

Sorry that's not correct. A call must be made to Celebrity Captain's Club in order to link your status. It is not automatic. Why would either line give something for free that they don't "have to"? ;) A quick call will handle this situation.

Remember, you get Celebrity perks when cruising Celebrity and Royal perks when cruising Royal. Celebrity does have some sort of a free sub-category upgrade at the Elite level, but I'm not sure how that works.

Actually, it is a category upgrade and applies to all Captain's club levels, not just Elite. For example, I just booked a Celebrity cruise last week and got a category 2B Veranda at the category 2C price, about a $90 difference.

Actually, it is a category upgrade and applies to all Captain's club levels, not just Elite. For example, I just booked a Celebrity cruise last week and got a category 2B Veranda at the category 2C price, about a $90 difference.

Thanks, so just a single category jump. Every little bit helps.:)

Same here :D.

We booked the next X cruise more than an year ago, when we were the lowest Captain's club level, and got the one category free upgrade from 2C to 2B.