Infinity Cabin CC8170 to FV 8183

Both these cabins are at the back - I have just changed from the Concierge class cabin to the FV cabin. We're on a 15 night cruise with a lot of sea days and I thought we'd appreciate the extra room. Now I'm wondering if I've made a mistake - shower curtain not door (I think concierge have doors) - little extras (although I don't think I'd use them anyway). we've cruised a fair amount but saw the room was free and took it. I could change back - what do you think?:confused:

Both these cabins are at the back - I have just changed from the Concierge class cabin to the FV cabin. We're on a 15 night cruise with a lot of sea days and I thought we'd appreciate the extra room. Now I'm wondering if I've made a mistake - shower curtain not door (I think concierge have doors) - little extras (although I don't think I'd use them anyway). we've cruised a fair amount but saw the room was free and took it. I could change back - what do you think?:confused:

Concierge Class cabins do not have shower doors. They have a shower curtain. The other "extras" that come with CC rooms aren't worth the paper they're printed on. I think you will love the extra room. I moved from a Royal Suite to a corner FV on a B2B2B and liked the FV better! Both the cabin and the balcony were larger. Of course, this was before the current program of suite perks.

We’ve had the corner fv cabins several times on deck 7.

You have basically two rooms with two tv’s, so lots of space.

The balconies are huge, with views to the aft and side.

They normally reserve these cabins for families until closer to sailing, so I wouldn’t hesitate to grab one if available.

Enjoy!

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Even if the CC did have a shower door rather than a curtain, would you seriously pick that room instead of a much larger room just for that reason?? Heavens no. And I agree, the 'perks' are a big to-do about nothing. FV's are some of the best cabins on the ship. My only potential issue with them is that I am sensitive to motion and being at the end of the ship there is more motion, and often some rocking side to side even if the seas are calm. That said, they are so nice I would still consider one if I could grab it.