Booking a spa pass, what am I doing wrong?

uptowne001

Hi,

I am 90 days out from my sailing on NCL Escape (June 10) and and would like to book a thermal suite spa pass. I have logged into my account, and when I go to the spa and thermal suites tab, it lists 42 different spa services that I can sign up for, but I cant for the life of me find where to get the thermal suite spa pass. I have been waiting for this 90 day mark to buy it , haha! I have scrolled through everything they have listed as an option. Anyone have any suggestions as what I am doing wrong? Thanks!!

Very simple -- it can't be done online. You have to call to book the spa pass.

Not true. It SHOULD be available online. If it’s not, there’s an issue and she should call, but I just booked mine a few weeks ago online.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi,

I am 90 days out from my sailing on NCL Escape (June 10) and and would like to book a thermal suite spa pass. I have logged into my account, and when I go to the spa and thermal suites tab, it lists 42 different spa services that I can sign up for, but I cant for the life of me find where to get the thermal suite spa pass. I have been waiting for this 90 day mark to buy it , haha! I have scrolled through everything they have listed as an option. Anyone have any suggestions as what I am doing wrong? Thanks!!

I would just give it a couple days.

Hi,

Try again in a few hours, if it still doesn’t work call them directly.

Not true. It SHOULD be available online. If it’s not, there’s an issue and she should call, but I just booked mine a few weeks ago online.

It was available on the Escape? It wasn't available for us and it hasn't been for other Escape sailings, either. I know it is available on other ships.

If you want to cross it off your list, I would call.

Very simple -- it can't be done online. You have to call to book the spa pass.

This is incorrect. I always book online. All OP needs to do is wait a couple fo weeks. They are not going to sell out.

I agree as I am on the the Bliss for May of this year and after I made final payment, I waited 2 weeks and then I called. Then I waited some more for dining to appear. Finally yesterday it appeared. So I made those. Now just waiting for shows. Sometimes it is the web and sometimes it is not.

The agent told me if the web is acting up just call!!!!!:cool:

Good luck. YOU WILL LIKE THE ESCAPE Spa pass. Really great views and relaxing.

I never saw the spa pass online for the Escape cruise I am currently on. So if you don't see it online call to book. I regret waiting until I got onboard because not only was the spa pass more ($219) they also forced me to but a salt scrub for an additional $27.

I never saw the spa pass online for the Escape cruise I am currently on. So if you don't see it online call to book. I regret waiting until I got onboard because not only was the spa pass more ($219) they also forced me to but a salt scrub for an additional $27.

yes it costs $20 more if you purchase on board

October on Epic I chose to wait until on board as had OBC and with all inclusive option thought would struggle to spend it otherwise!

the spa hostess was upfront about the 2 packages available-think the one with salt scrub was called Spa Ultimate and did indeed cost $27 more

I declined and went with the ordinary Thermal spa

I booked my spa pass online about 2 weeks ago, right at the 90 day mark.

It was and still is the first item listed under the spa and thermal pass tab once you pick Explore and Plan.

Good Luck. If all else fails, as others have said, just call.

yes it costs $20 more if you purchase on board

October on Epic I chose to wait until on board as had OBC and with all inclusive option thought would struggle to spend it otherwise!

the spa hostess was upfront about the 2 packages available-think the one with salt scrub was called Spa Ultimate and did indeed cost $27 more

I declined and went with the ordinary Thermal spa

They did not give me the option to decline the salt scrub if I wanted to be guaranteed a spa pass onboard. She said they only had 10 left and she would call me that night if they could sell me the regular pass without the salt scrub. So I went ahead and bought both, lesson learned I will buy the spa pass ahead of time next time. I just had never been in the thermal suite so didn't want to buy sight unseen.

I cruise in 3 weeks. The spa passes never showed up online. I called several weeks back and reserved. They closed the spa the last time I cruised the Escape for maintenance. ERRR! They DID sell spa passes online right up to the day we cruised. Lots of upset folks so maybe they decided to change policy. I fell in love with the spa on my first Escape voyage. So you better call to get them and rest easier.

• 3 months later...

Our sailing on the Bliss in Dec 8.. The paid in full date requirement is 9/09/2018.. When I go online, it says I may book the Thermal Suite Spa Pass beginning 8/10. I plan to have my trip paid in full on 8/17... Do you have to have the trip paid in full before it will allow you to book the thermal suite spa pass online? I am just concerned it will be sold out by 08/17, if it becomes available on 8/10.... First time poster, thank you !!!

Our sailing on the Bliss in Dec 8.. The paid in full date requirement is 9/09/2018.. When I go online, it says I may book the Thermal Suite Spa Pass beginning 8/10. I plan to have my trip paid in full on 8/17... Do you have to have the trip paid in full before it will allow you to book the thermal suite spa pass online? I am just concerned it will be sold out by 08/17, if it becomes available on 8/10.... First time poster, thank you !!!
Welcome to Cruise Critic. I am sure NCL will be happy to take your money for the thernal suite pass as soon as it becomes available to book.