Ncl ubp

Oh we'll make use of the drinks included with the package. Love me some wine with dinner. I just wondered about espresso. We usually have just 1 espresso a day. I figured lattes & cappuccinos weren't included, just wasn't sure if regular espresso was or not.

No espresso. No cappuccinos. No specialty coffees. No minibar. No bottled water. no beer buckets. no freesh squeezed juices. No energy drinks. No vending machines. No wine stations.

Unfortunately, no. Other cruise lines off espresso coffee, bottled water, etc...in their beverage packages.

I do wish NCL would expand their program to include these items. And yes........I'm willing to pay more for it.

Unfortunately, no. Other cruise lines off espresso coffee, bottled water, etc...in their beverage packages.

I do wish NCL would expand their program to include these items. And yes........I'm willing to pay more for it.

If the increase in price was double what it costs to pay as you go would you still happily pay extra for the package?

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

If the increase in price was double what it costs to pay as you go would you still happily pay extra for the package?

When you compare drink package to drink package, NCLs is by far the most expensive while including the least. There’s no reason for the price to increase at all for them to include coffee and water.

Carnival drink package: $52 pp pd, includes ANY drink up to $50, limits to 15 alcoholic drinks a day

Celebrity premium drink package: $65 pp pd, includes drinks up to $13, including specialty coffee and premium waters.

NCL drink package: $89 pp pd, includes drinks up to $15 but not specialty coffee and water.

Though the $15 is deceptively low for the max price since every drink menu I saw had drinks over $15 on them

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Are regular espressos included? Or no?

No, but they should be. I am not a specialty coffee drinker so it makes little difference to me, but I have never understood why it isn't included. I know there are a lot of people who really enjoy their novelty coffee and other lines do include it.

When you compare drink package to drink package, NCLs is by far the most expensive while including the least. There’s no reason for the price to increase at all for them to include coffee and water.

Carnival drink package: $52 pp pd, includes ANY drink up to $50, limits to 15 alcoholic drinks a day

Celebrity premium drink package: $65 pp pd, includes drinks up to $13, including specialty coffee and premium waters.

NCL drink package: $89 pp pd, includes drinks up to $15 but not specialty coffee and water.

Though the $15 is deceptively low for the max price since every drink menu I saw had drinks over $15 on them

Not disagreeing with you at all. I'm simply asking a question of someone who states they'd pay more.

I have the Adult Ultimate Beverage Package & Coffee Beverage listed in my eDocs for the western Caribbean cruise in a few weeks.

Maybe different since my cruise is booked in EU?

Yes, you have the Premium All-Inclusive offer, which includes one bottle of water per day and specialty coffees in dining venues.

With a little bit of effort, US/Canadian customers who are unsatisfied with the basic UBP can also book this offer, but in almost every case I have checked, it works out to be more expensive than booking in the US.

Oh we'll make use of the drinks included with the package. Love me some wine with dinner. I just wondered about espresso. We usually have just 1 espresso a day. I figured lattes & cappuccinos weren't included, just wasn't sure if regular espresso was or not.

They say the way to get around the no espresso thing is to order a coffee with a little baileys in it.

• 2 months later...

I've been searching NCL threads about the exclusion of bottled water from the ultimate beverage package...Here is what I cannot seem to find an answer on: There is no package that lists Perrier, San Pellegrino, or Acqua Panna, on either the included or excluded lists from any of the beverage packages they offer? Does anyone know if the Ultimate Beverage Package includes Sparkling Water such as Perrier or San Pellegrino?

If you are paying full price for the NCL package, you are doing it wrong.....IMHO