COCOCAY Ocean View Deluxe Cabana OR Beach Bungalows

Just figured out that anthem will be at cococay, while we are there on granduer. Looks like they will have 2 ships there, a big one and smaller one. So it should be very crowded. Ugh. 

So glad i booked my chill island cabana. But also may explain why i paid $381, and next lowest price is $449. 

And this is the week before thanksgiving

27 minutes ago, suesnake2002 said:

Just figured out that anthem will be at cococay, while we are there on granduer. Looks like they will have 2 ships there, a big one and smaller one. So it should be very crowded. Ugh. 

So glad i booked my chill island cabana. But also may explain why i paid $381, and next lowest price is $449. 

And this is the week before thanksgiving

Actually...Navigator (on 11/20) and other ships will be there the week before Thanksgiving.

The island is designed to accommodate even an Oasis-class ship as well as another...so crowding shouldn't be much of an issue. We also booked a cabana, but in the Water Thrill Park area.

As for variety of prices...Posts 127 & 131 cover the criteria and reasons for cabana price differences. We had our choice of Chill Island or the Oasis Lagoon for $319, but chose the Water Thrill Park @$399. We're in a Junior Suite and Emerald C&A, which are 2 of the multiple impact items for pricing.

13 minutes ago, suesnake2002 said:

Yes i am platinum, leaving sat for 12 days on grandeur (aft corner junior suite) which will make me emerald, and on the nov cruise we turn diamond (also in junior suite)

Will be interesting to see if price drops as i climb the ranks. 

It should.

I continue to check periodically on the 3 main cabana offerings on Coco Cay.

They seem to bounce up and down with the $100 "lower price discount", depending on which day someone happens to go to their Cruise Planner and check. Yesterday...Monday & today...$499 for the Thrill Water Park cabanas...other days $399.

It pays to check more than once to get the lowest price you qualify for...again...the cost depends on your C&A status and cabin type (Junior and regular Suites, for example, are cheaper than an inside cabin or balcony).

Edited by CRUISEFAN0001