Can I wear this -formal night?

Hi [emoji3][emoji3]

99% of the time I travel with my girlfriend [emoji127]and we love to step up on formal nights. [emoji154]Unfortunately she won’t travel with us [emoji94]this time so I’m more relaxed [emoji153]with my cruise attire.

The cruise that I’m going only has one [emoji637]formal night going to the Caribbean ☀️, will I be able to get in the MDR during formal night wearing this ? [emoji1360]

[emoji839]sport blazer

[emoji843]White T-shirt

[emoji832]black jeans

[emoji840]black shoes

IMG_3225.thumb.jpg.35c30688fd793ee224545f050d977ce0.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

IMG_3226.thumb.jpg.0f55ef57406611845c985fe9d760d2e1.jpg

Most probably you won't have a problem as RC doesn't enforce a dress code anymore . It appears now to be a suggestion only.

We've had men in jeans and a t-shirt with no jacket at all on formal night in the MDR on quite a few of our cruises in the last several years. Last cruise on Anthem there was a young lady in the Silk DR one evening that was wearing gym shorts and a tank top but I can't remember it that was a formal or casual night.

You will get in I’m sure. But obviously you aren’t planning on wearing Formal attire so just don’t worry about it and have fun. Someone else mentioned it isn’t really a dress code it’s a suggestion.

You will absolutely get in. There is no dress code. Just got off the Anthem and the guy next to us had on a t-shirt and and a Yankee cap, turned backwards. Yes, on formal night.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums