Can you save your Platinum wine for later?

I assume it's not anything on the wine list.

What options/restrictions do you have? Is it a full sized bottle, or one of those mini-bottles sometimes left in your room.

It's a full size bottle, 750 ml. And there are plenty of choices. We generally opt for the Beringer White Zinfadel. If we have the UBP, we ask that they leave it corked.

I assume it's not anything on the wine list.

What options/restrictions do you have? Is it a full sized bottle, or one of those mini-bottles sometimes left in your room.

lol...it is a full sized bottle. Sorry...the mental image of them having a certificate for a platinum dinner with a FREE BOTTLE OF WINE!!!!!! and then bringing you out a 4oz plastic bottle of Gallo just made me laugh.

we actually ask them to have it sent to our room, unopened, to take home. they have always complied with this request.

i like the Matua Sauvignon Blanc.

We were on the Escape last week. They’ve changed the wine menu. Matua is no longer available by the glass (bummer) but I did see it on the bottle menu.

We were on the Escape last week. They’ve changed the wine menu. Matua is no longer available by the glass (bummer) but I did see it on the bottle menu.

Omg I will have to cancel my trip, my favourite. Oh well I’m sure there’s plenty other adult beverages to choose from

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Did you have to ask? I've been on two recent solo trips, used my voucher each time, and was never offered my free wine at all. I don't really drink, and I just would have taken it and offered it to somebody else, so I didn't ask.

You shouldn’t have to ask, but if the waiter doesn’t bring you a wine menu, remind him/her.

UBP I never even wanted a bottle of wine. I think it sat in my room unopened which is where I left it.

The best thing about platinum is the laundry.

Since neither of us drinks alcohol, I asked and was able to get a soft drink instead on the Breakaway at Le Bistro.

MARAPRINCE

Been on NCL before (you must have you are Platinum) have a specific wine in mind and it is not on the

list of complimentary offerings - ask if you can substitute.

If you have the UBP it is not uncommon to use that for your dinner wine and take the Platinum complimentary

bottle back to your cabin or home for later consumption.