Dolly Parton announces new cruise ship - Parton of the Seas

Did you read the article? I started reading until I got to the paragraph that talks about dining. It starts out with "Executive Chef, April Fultz, described dining on Parton of the Seas by saying...." And if you read it all the way to the end, it says "

When will Parton of the Seas set sail?

As much as we wish Parton of the Seas would set sail soon, sadly she won’t make it beyond this blog post…because it’s our annual April Fool’s joke! 1f642.svg

Did you read the article? I started reading until I got to the paragraph that talks about dining. It starts out with "Executive Chef, April Fultz, described dining on Parton of the Seas by saying...." And if you read it all the way to the end, it says "

When will Parton of the Seas set sail?

As much as we wish Parton of the Seas would set sail soon, sadly she won’t make it beyond this blog post…because it’s our annual April Fool’s joke!

WHAT??? NO CRACKER BARREL????

(Oh, come on. If you didn't get it from the beginning all you have to do is look at the picture with Moses in the prow doing the Parton...)