How long does it takes for them to update C&A status?

I have an update for those who are waiting for their points and status to show correctly on the website.

I was at 73 points and emerald status before my last cruise. Returned about 3 weeks ago from a 7 day cruise. This cruise showed up in my past cruises profile about a week after my return but my status still showed emerald with 73 points.

Decided I would call C&A today to see if my profile had been updated. Chose the automated option. Gave my birthdate. The voice said I was a Diamond member with 80 cruise points! Went back to the website and still showing emerald and 73 points.

I feel better knowing that I am in the system now as Diamond and not expecting champagne and fireworks but would be nice to have at least an email.

Added points? They normally show up about a week after disembarkation.

Deducted points? :eek: They showed up just after the "new and improved" website of yet another torture the IT demons decided to put us through. :evilsmile::mad: Took a long phone call to CS, and then another one...but finally cleared up and corrected. :o

On the old website, updates would come around 7 days after the completion of a cruise. Not sure about the new website.

Our first leg of a b2b on MJ which ended April 9th posted today - one week ago!

So it takes 7 days with the new website.

Edited by Scotty G

• 4 months later...

Our points didn’t update on their own 3 weeks off the Adventure just last week. I had to do the work around where you sign in, change your birthdate or something then sign out. Sign back in and correct what you changed and VOILA, our points were updated. The work around still works. :)

Where do you log in for C&A. I only see the log in on the main RC front page. It then takes me to my dashboard with past and future cruises. There really isn't much there. Is that all there is to it or is there some other C&A page that allows you to log in and see and do more?

Where do you log in for C&A. I only see the log in on the main RC front page. It then takes me to my dashboard with past and future cruises. There really isn't much there. Is that all there is to it or is there some other C&A page that allows you to log in and see and do more?

Same log in.