Noordam Maiden Voyage Cocktails & Dinner

JimandStan

Ziggy, "bepsf" Brian is handing the Martha Stwart taping. See past posts on the "Roll Call" thread. We won't find out for sure until after January 20th.

Cheers

General Max

Thanks, I have an email into Brian about another reason, will wait til he returns from where ever he has been and then check in with him, Thanks! You all are wonderful! :)

Ziggy7-

Okie Dokie, tell Mom & Dad that we will be sorry to miss them. Hopefully we will be able to coordinate a Pinnacle Evening Onboard!

The Servers for this site WERE very slow today. I feel your pain.

This is a long shot, but you look so familiar.....are you by any chance related to my "honorary Uncle" Walter Murray?

I thought it was worth a shot....

Thanks, I have an email into Brian about another reason, will wait til he returns from where ever he has been and then check in with him, Thanks! You all are wonderful! :)

Sorry Dears - I was in bed w/ flu for the past few days...

...finally feeling human again this evening.

:o

Ziggy7-

Okie Dokie, tell Mom & Dad that we will be sorry to miss them. Hopefully we will be able to coordinate a Pinnacle Evening Onboard!

The Servers for this site WERE very slow today. I feel your pain.

This is a long shot, but you look so familiar.....are you by any chance related to my "honorary Uncle" Walter Murray?

I thought it was worth a shot....

hahahaha if I am I dont know I am hehehe :)

Sorry Dears - I was in bed w/ flu for the past few days...

...finally feeling human again this evening.

:o

Awwwww Brian, sorry to hear your sick, get well soon, we can all wait :) Emailing you some chicken soup! 16_3_122.gifLRkippiego2.gif16_3_122.gif

Hi All,

We are excited about the Noordam inaugural too. My husband and I are bringing our daughter and his parents, so there will be 5 of us. Yes, it was incredibly expensive, but inaugurals don't come around that often, and Feb. 22 is my 40th birthday, so we splurged.

I hope to see you all onboard. Unfortunately, we won't be able to make the dinner on 2/21, because we are driving up from VA on 2/22. It sounds like great fun though.

Take care and hope we all have a wonderful time!

Mary

Mary--

Welcome to you and your family!

Please join us on the Roll-Call boards for party planning and other chatter!

By the way, where in VA do you live?

My Sister, whom i will be visiting after the cruise, lives outside Richmond in Quinton

Hi Brian,

Thanks, that sounds like fun! We live in Vienna, just outside D.C. We moved from Chicago just over a year ago, so I don't know much about Virginia yet, except it's pretty and the weather is mild. Hope your sister likes it. Williamsburg is nice too. Cruising is always better though. We are on a cruising string now that started with Thanksgiving (Crystal Harmony), then Christmas (Zaandam), and now, my birthday in February (Noordam). My boss is about to put an end to it though!!!

Mary

Hi Brian,

Thanks, that sounds like fun! We live in Vienna, just outside D.C. We moved from Chicago just over a year ago, so I don't know much about Virginia yet, except it's pretty and the weather is mild. Hope your sister likes it. Williamsburg is nice too. Cruising is always better though. We are on a cruising string now that started with Thanksgiving (Crystal Harmony), then Christmas (Zaandam), and now, my birthday in February (Noordam). My boss is about to put an end to it though!!!

Mary

Looks like you've cashed in the family farm this year - Good for you!

Did you say that you're driving to NYC?

Amtrak has great prices on trains from DC straight into Penn Station which is a short cabride away from the pier. Since I'm going south after the cruise, i found fares to Richmond for as low as $69/person!

Dont know how that compares to driving and parking - but might be worth a look?

Looking forward to meeting you aboard!

Vic had BETTER.

And, Brian, if you need me to I can try to secure some help in scheduling a group table (or group tables) from the manager of Ships Services. I'm sure your TA will be able to handle it, though ... it seems like a pretty straightforward matter.

Ziggy-

You are so darned sweet! Why don't you join us for dinner, on the 21st, even if you aren't sailing?

Brian- Glad to hear that you are back to your old self! The flue is a B#@^(*D this time of year!

General- We will be forwarding our Hotel info on Tuesday of next week (Paris is getting us a FAB Hilton discount ;-)

Ziggy-

You are so darned sweet! Why don't you join us for dinner, on the 21st, even if you aren't sailing?

Awwww thank You!!! How sweet of you!

I would love to join you but I'm clear over here on the west coast in California hehehe :) That would be be expensive dinner hehehe :)

Ok, kids, as of Today, 1/23/06, our dinner party has 16 on the guest list:

1. Brian

2. Scotty

3. Martha

4. Greg

5. Mike

6. Karen

7. Max

8. Peggy

9. Joyce

10. Suzane

11. Giselle

12. Tricia

13. Dan

14. Vic (we hope)

15. Stan

16. Jim

Do I have everyones name?

General & Mrs. Max-

I've been posting this in threads all over, trying to let everyone know that we will be at the Waldorf Towers.

I'm thinking of joining you for TOTR, after Martha, if I can still get tickets.:confused:

I will let you know

I've been thinking......what should we do to identify fellow CC'rs once we're on the ship? Should everyone wear a yellow scarf, or, perhaps a yellow rose in our lapels?

How about a GREAT BIG neon sign, flashing "Cruise Critic!"

Bonjour, Everyone!

Great News, our little Bon Voyage dinner has swelled to 18 people! Bill & Patti (the Groverkids) are joining us, after all.:D

Our revised guest list:

1. Brian

2. Scotty

3. Martha

4. Greg

5. Mike

6. Karen

7. Max

8. Peggy

9. Bill

10. Patti

11. Joyce

12. Suzane

13. Giselle

14. Tricia

15. Dan

16. Vic

17. Stan

18. Jim

See you all in (gasp) just about three weeks!

Archived