Larry's Limos - Miami Airport

I see Larry's Limos have been recommended for transfers from Miami Airport to Fort Lauderdale. Can you please advise me - do you pay online in advance for any booking, or do you pay the driver at destination? How do we find the driver at Miami? Is there a dedicated meeting place? Thanks as usual for any help.

You might get better answers if you ask this on the Florida board:

https://boards.cruisecritic.com/forumdisplay.php?f=495

From a MIA resident —-

Miami cabs are on a fixed rate schedule from the airport. I think it’s about $25 for the cab. Otherwise I choose one of those 4 letter ride share apps. They tend to be half the price of a cab. Unless you really want a stretch limo these are better options. If it’s bc you have many travelers you can arrange a transfer curbside but that’ll end up costing per person unless you can negotiate by vehicle rather per person.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

You might get better answers if you ask this on the Florida board:

https://boards.cruisecritic.com/forumdisplay.php?f=495

Agree. Or you could look at their webpage, and start a test booking, and see if they require payment. If it is like many limos, they will get your credit card, then bill it just before the service.

From a MIA resident —-

Miami cabs are on a fixed rate schedule from the airport. I think it’s about $25 for the cab. Otherwise I choose one of those 4 letter ride share apps. They tend to be half the price of a cab. Unless you really want a stretch limo these are better options. If it’s bc you have many travelers you can arrange a transfer curbside but that’ll end up costing per person unless you can negotiate by vehicle rather per person.

The flat rate for the taxi is $27. But that is for MIA to POM, not to Port Everglades, (where the OP is going) which would be about $80 or so. Agree with the comments about Uber/Lyft, but assume your concern is not having a US phone to request Uber/Lyft.

Agree. Or you could look at their webpage, and start a test booking, and see if they require payment. If it is like many limos, they will get your credit card, then bill it just before the service.

The flat rate for the taxi is $27. But that is for MIA to POM, not to Port Everglades, (where the OP is going) which would be about $80 or so. Agree with the comments about Uber/Lyft, but assume your concern is not having a US phone to request Uber/Lyft.

I just did ft lauderdale to Miami and I’m just south of airport. It was $45 on Lyft

I see Larry's Limos have been recommended for transfers from Miami Airport to Fort Lauderdale. Can you please advise me - do you pay online in advance for any booking, or do you pay the driver at destination? How do we find the driver at Miami? Is there a dedicated meeting place? Thanks as usual for any help.

Hi from Amsterdam. Recently booked a transfer from Miami Sheraton Airport Hotel to Port Everglades and will be using Larry's Limousine service. Booking online no problem. Payment either by credit card or cash. They take CC details for guarantee. Pick up with namecard on a tablet. USD 70.- plus gratuities. Peter

We have used Larry's several times - top class!

I book using the 'chat' facility on the website.

They take credit card details for a guarantee.

Driver meets you outside the baggage reclaim area and takes you to the car.

You pay driver on completion of the trip. Credit Card is acceptable.

If you have a return journey booked then you pay for both at the end of the first trip.

As a P.S., we have always booked the regular sedan car and twice we have received upgrade to SUV and twice we have been collected in a stretch limo. It's nice after the transatlantic flight.

We also recently used Larry’s Limos for a transfer FLL to a hotel near the POM. It was a Friday night and traffic was horrible. I can’t immage what a cab would have cost. Driver was prompt and courteous. I would use them again.

Larry’s Limos provides clean vehicles, knowledgeable drivers, and reasonable rates. I have used there service a few times for transportation from my condo In Hallandale Beach to Port Everglades and in the opposite direction. The drivers are always personable and provide professional service. I highly recommend them.