Equinox Iced Coffee?

Fissues

Hello all,

Iced coffee is our thing.

We have never cruised on X before and up here where we live in Boston iced coffee is extremely popular. So much so that is all my Wife and I drink other than water.

My question is what is the availability of our favorite beverage on-board?

Thanks, Ethan & Lesley

We make our own in the buffet for lunch or afternoon..coffee over ice, milk etc. Past years they'd do it for you but now its help yourself.

Maybe its served in Cafe Bacio...not sure?

You could make it yourself in the buffet but I really enjoyed the iced latte's with almond milk at Cafe al Bacio last summer. I had the classic package and they were covered. By mid-week the morning barista's knew my order when I walked up!

Thanks for all the input!

We do have a drink package that came with the booking in the S1 aft corner suite. Wonder if we could just have them empty the fridge and have them stock it with iced coffee? We drink lots. We will be bringing our insulated cups to carry around.

Just need my iced coffee at 5:00 AM or I could be really messy just trying to think!

Thanks for all the input!

We do have a drink package that came with the booking in the S1 aft corner suite. Wonder if we could just have them empty the fridge and have them stock it with iced coffee? We drink lots. We will be bringing our insulated cups to carry around.

Just need my iced coffee at 5:00 AM or I could be really messy just trying to think!

I also enjoy iced coffee and prefer it to hot. Cafe al Bacio will make it for you as others suggest. I was on Equinox in February and went there daily and it was included in the drink package. While the iced coffee was good, I prefer iced Americanos. They will make those for you as well. We were in Aqua and they included a pitcher of iced tea each day. Perhaps you can as your steward if they could do iced coffee for you?

The drink package does not cover anything in your mini-fridge in the cabin. But you can ask the room steward to bring ice twice daily, empty the fridge ( or partially empty), make a few cups up in the buffet with out ice, store in the fridge and add ice as you wish.

The coffee in cafe abacus is delicious and they do have iced coffees

Hello all,

Iced coffee is our thing.

We have never cruised on X before and up here where we live in Boston iced coffee is extremely popular. So much so that is all my Wife and I drink other than water.

My question is what is the availability of our favorite beverage on-board?

Thanks, Ethan & Lesley

Do you think I can fit a 2 quart pitcher in the fridge? Wonder how tall the interior of the fridge is......

It’s a standard hotel type fridge. I can fit two of the big Evian bottles deep so it’s possible.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Do you think I can fit a 2 quart pitcher in the fridge? Wonder how tall the interior of the fridge is......

I know it is tall enough to hold the standard water/coffee pitchers that are provided on the ship, as we keep our water pitchers in there.

But I don't know just what size they are, only that they are large enough to hold several cups of liquid.

If you want both coffee and water, request separate pitchers for them because the pitchers used for coffee retain the coffee smell, even after trying to wash them out.

It is easy to refill water bottles with cold ice water from the spout on the water pitcher, without making a mess.

Edited by varoo

I love ice coffee. I grew up in Boston. I didn't know it was a Bostonian drink. I live in NJ and lots of people drink ice coffee. Only Al Bacio can make it right. In MDR etc, I asked for coffee and 2 glasses of ice cubes. I made it myself. When I asked MDR for ice coffee, they were clueless. It may drip on the tablecloth. Oh well....you are not doing the laundry. Enjoy!