Diamond Lounge - Parents are D. Child is not!

We will be traveling with our son on the Navigator. We are Diamond from our X status. DS is not since children cannot enroll in the captains club. Will he be able to join us?

Yes, they allow children, and I doubt they will even check the child's C&A level.

Also, call Royal's Crown & Anchor and ask them to link the child to your account. He will then be Diamond.

Also, call Royal's Crown & Anchor and ask them to link the child to your account. He will then be Diamond.

That in a nutshell is the problem with the Diamond Club and all the Diamond members. A child gets it but i have to earn it.

That in a nutshell is the problem with the Diamond Club and all the Diamond members. A child gets it but i have to earn it.

The child loses the status at 18 unless they have also actually earned it too.

The child loses the status at 18 unless they have also actually earned it too.

No they do not.

Upon turning 18 a child will retain their status however their points will revert to their sailed points. You could be an 18 year old diamond with 7 points. You would have to get to 180? Points to reach D+ or accumulate 173 points on your own to move up to the next level.

You can bye this PC members award pretty cheap considering it probably cost about a half mil. Or any c&a pins up to +. Or any number of blocks , if you want to move up:D

https://www.ebay.com/itm/ROYAL-CARIBBEAN-2450-POINTS-TOP-CRUISER-AWARD-GLASS-CRYSTAL-CROWN-ANCHOR-SOCIETY/382419350471?hash=item5909f833c7:g:cQAAAOSwjI5atsYW

You can bye this PC members award pretty cheap considering it probably cost about a half mil. Or any c&a pins up to +. Or any number of blocks , if you want to move up:D

https://www.ebay.com/itm/ROYAL-CARIBBEAN-2450-POINTS-TOP-CRUISER-AWARD-GLASS-CRYSTAL-CROWN-ANCHOR-SOCIETY/382419350471?hash=item5909f833c7:g:cQAAAOSwjI5atsYW

Hey speaking of that, airlines actually sell their elite status...I wonder if Royal will ever do that?

Airlines also sell "little bit more desirable seats" for a premium. I noticed an upcharge to move from one cabin in aft to the next cabin in the middle.

Cheers:)

No they do not.

Upon turning 18 a child will retain their status however their points will revert to their sailed points. You could be an 18 year old diamond with 7 points. You would have to get to 180? Points to reach D+ or accumulate 173 points on your own to move up to the next level.

Isn't D+ 175 points. My grand daughter got a big kick when she was able to open the DL door on Allure last week.

Hey speaking of that' date=' airlines actually sell their elite status...I wonder if Royal will ever do that?

Cheers:)[/quote']

You can already "buy" yourself suite benefits that will exceed anything you could earn with loyalty status!

I was just on the Navigator with my daughter and 2 grandkids all staying in the same cabin. I am Diamond plus. I understood daughter was not allowed in however my grandkids were not permitted access to either the concierge lounge or the diamond lounge. Concierge says only allowed in if staying in a REAL suite. That certainly made the hair raise on the back of my neck. I said then why do you call is a Jr suite if its not a suite. My issue is I am Diamond plus and I felt the kids should be allowed in. From other comments here sounds like the kids should be allowed in???

Norma