Brochures

The thing for me is that when you stop the brochures, you also stop the books. As Sheila mentioned in her last post, these books are invaluable to us. In addition to highlighting possible future cruises, we save the books so when prices increase, we are able to see what the fares were before the increase.

This post made me giggle. We couldn't decide between Regent or Seabourn. I requested a brochure from both websites 3 weeks ago. I received Seabourn in 5 days. Still waiting for the one from Regent. We did go ahead and book Regent, even before the Seabourn brochure came. I guess when we return, we will have plenty.

We could wallpaper every house on the block with the one's from Viking.

I don’t mind a brochure every so often, if it has something new to offer. But the constant barrage of the same stuff is ridiculous and a waste of money. We get two of everything at our house and another set at my office. I have given up on trying to get them to stop, so now just goes directly in the recycle bin.

I have been told by corporate (not Customer Service) that it is all or nothing!

Agreed, I liked getting the books once in awhile, but the daily/weekly other stuff had to go. Regent, you should give us options, because it sounds like people may book more often if they got the big book, we just don't need or want the weekly little stuff.