12pm flight time from LAX?

rch3232

If you are flying in the continental US you should be fine. Get off as soon as possible and head to airport. If flying on a Sunday morning there should be no traffic. 40-45 min at most to terminal drop-off. If you are flying on a weekday - all bets are off!

Sent from my iPad using Forums

I presume you mean Noon and not Midnight. It should be doable if you don'r arrive late; the US customs and Border Protection are working normally; you have nothing to declare; if you get a taxi without a wait; if you are not flying internationally and there are no road works or accidents on the way.

I presume you mean Noon and not Midnight. It should be doable if you don'r arrive late; the US customs and Border Protection are working normally; you have nothing to declare; if you get a taxi without a wait; if you are not flying internationally and there are no road works or accidents on the way.

Since noon = 12:00 p.m. that is a good assumption. 12:00 a.m. = midnight.

Op is ikely to be off the ship before 8:00 a.m. if they take advantage of self walk off, and at the airport before 9:00. However, it is LA, and anything could happen.

Will a 12pm flight time from LAX be fine? I’ll be arriving on the Bliss at 8am.

Ok. I'm the nervous type when airports/ports/ships are involved. Doesn't mean I never cut it close, I guess I like my blood pressure raised or something. I don't disagree with anything posted above but I will point out that 1) the Bliss is a big ship and will put a larger than normal load (than, say, the Star) on that section of the San Pedro port and 2) I have experienced delays in embarking and disembarking at that port on smaller ships.

If I was doing it, I'd definitely do easy walk off or, if you are platinum or above, ask the front desk for yellow tags which would be the first tags called after easy walk off. For my October Bliss cruise, I have a 2 p.m. booked from LAX. But I'm only going to Northern California which has frequent flights. And I'll be using those yellow tags.

Best of luck.

Getting off the Star in LA as a walk off was our worst debarkation experience ever! It seemed that 90% of the ship wanted to walk off and the line got started as soon as we got to the port. Some people waited 2+ hours. It's the only time we went through LA, so I have no idea if that was normal.

Vic