e-mail address for NCL customer servive

Just returned on Sunday off the Escape and wanted to send an e-mail to NCL about a couple of concerns we had. Can anyone provide me with the e-mail address, I can't seem to find it anywhere. Thanks in advance.

Just returned on Sunday off the Escape and wanted to send an e-mail to NCL about a couple of concerns we had. Can anyone provide me with the e-mail address, I can't seem to find it anywhere. Thanks in advance.

There is very little that post-cruise customer service can do for you. If you had a concern, you needed to address it onboard. With 40,000 passengers cruising each week, "concerns" sent to customer service are "efficiently" handled. It will take 3-6 weeks for your email to get to the top of the list. It is highly likely that the "off shore" customer service desk will send you a form letter response.

https://www.ncl.com/about/contact-us#

• Phone1.866.625.1164
  • Mailing AddressNorwegian Cruise Line Guest Relations, 7665 Corporate Center Drive Miami, Florida 33126
  • Hours of Operation
    • Mon-Sat: 9am - 5:30pm ET

The recommendation is to take a deep breath, exhale, and consider the cruise finished. Don't prolong your frustration another 2 months waiting for a form letter response.

i just want to let them know my disappointment over them losing my bag at the terminal during disembarkation. we still don't have our bag, it is in transit. we thought we were doing the smart thing by purchasing the airport transfer package. we normally walk our bags off but being New York City we thought this was the best way to go. I realize this type of thing can happen but it has been very stressful for us as we had to board our flight not knowing if we would ever see our bag again.

i just want to let them know my disappointment over them losing my bag at the terminal during disembarkation. we still don't have our bag, it is in transit. we thought we were doing the smart thing by purchasing the airport transfer package. we normally walk our bags off but being New York City we thought this was the best way to go. I realize this type of thing can happen but it has been very stressful for us as we had to board our flight not knowing if we would ever see our bag again.

Then you'll want that email to go to the Port of New York, not NCL as they would have been the ones to receive and transfer your luggage.

Once that bag left the ship it was in the custody and control of the Port of New York, not, NCL. Issues about misdirected bags at disembarkation should be addresses to the New York Port Authority.

All the other information you need about NCL - LINK:

http://www.elliott.org/company-contacts/norwegian-cruise-line-ncl/

NCL "HELP" Contact - LINK:

https://www.ncl.com/about/contact-us

Please do not expect miracles - give your request time to filter down thru channels.

If after the suggested time limits have expired - take it to the next level.

Documented trail of email; letters; phone calls is highly recommended.

i just want to let them know my disappointment over them losing my bag at the terminal during disembarkation. we still don't have our bag, it is in transit. we thought we were doing the smart thing by purchasing the airport transfer package.

I think people are missing that you purchased an airport transfer package, I'm assuming from NCL. That makes it their problem, not the port's, as taking money for the service means NCL should do everything they can to deliver the service (including ensuring their subcontractors do a good job). At the very least they should refund your package cost.

I think people are missing that you purchased an airport transfer package, I'm assuming from NCL. That makes it their problem, not the port's, as taking money for the service means NCL should do everything they can to deliver the service (including ensuring their subcontractors do a good job). At the very least they should refund your package cost.

NCL got rid of their BAGS program years ago.

Still the Port of New York's problem. With an Airport Transfer Program it is ONLY bus transportation to a given airport. The passenger still has to go into the terminal luggage holding area, retrieve their bags, clear Customs and go to the correct airport bus. The bags however should be in a designated area for those who have transfer.

Lets see if I can make any sense out of this.

First off the night before the cruise ended did you put tags on your bags and place them outside your cabin door ?

{This is not the walk-off-with-luggage program.}

The bags outside your cabin door are collected by NCL crew and taken to a hold below to be off loaded when

the ship arrives and then are placed in designated areas for customer pick-up.

If you purchased the Transfer package your bags would be in that designated area and you would have to

claim them and take them through Customs.

After that you would be directed to the staging area for the buses providing the Transfers.

Your bags would be loaded on the bus that is taking you to the airport or other transportation means.

At the airport the bags are off loaded at the airline curb and you take them with you to the check-in counter.

Did you claim your bags to go with you through Customs ?

If not the bags may have been left in a NCL controlled area.

When you got to the staging area of Transfer buses did you have your bags ?

Did you see if any bags were being loaded on the bus ?

It is common for the bus driver to load bags such that the last bag on will be the first bag off at destination.

In this case the driver will ask questions about what airline or stop you are going to - to do this.

The bus driver should have questioned you about where is your baggage ?

If there were many buses your bags could have been loaded on the wrong bus without direction.

If you did not see any bags being loaded they could have been preloaded in advance - again perhaps

put on the wrong bus. This is an odd arrangement in that the baggage is not with you for Customs clearance.

In any event here NCL and the Transfer bus service are at fault.

The Port Authority of NYC comes into play when a bag is not claimed and its disposition is unknown and

taking it to a Lost & Found office.

Obviously you did not have your baggage to check-in with the airline.

Questions should have been directed to the Transfer Bus Driver about where the baggage is if that was the case.

HOPEFULLY YOU HAD ID TAGS ON THE BAGS and something identifiable inside to reunited it with you !

You posted that your baggage is INTRANSIT to you - I take it that the baggage has been located and is now

being sent to you ?

If not then see if your travel insurance if you took out a policy covers the loss.

Quite a mess lacking in communication and direction - send NCL the email/letter - addresses and information

previously posted - my post number 9 !

First off the night before the cruise ended did you put tags on your bags and place them outside your cabin door ?

The bags outside your cabin door are collected by NCL crew and taken to a hold below to be off loaded when

If you purchased the Transfer package your bags would be in that designated area and you would have to

After that you would be directed to the staging area for the buses providing the Transfers.

Your bags would be loaded on the bus that is taking you to the airport or other transportation means.

At the airport the bags are off loaded at the airline curb and you take them with you to the check-in counter.

It is common for the bus driver to load bags such that the last bag on will be the first bag off at destination.

In this case the driver will ask questions about what airline or stop you are going to - to do this.

If there were many buses your bags could have been loaded on the wrong bus without direction.

If you did not see any bags being loaded they could have been preloaded in advance - again perhaps

put on the wrong bus. This is an odd arrangement in that the baggage is not with you for Customs clearance.

The Port Authority of NYC comes into play when a bag is not claimed and its disposition is unknown and

Questions should have been directed to the Transfer Bus Driver about where the baggage is if that was the case.

HOPEFULLY YOU HAD ID TAGS ON THE BAGS and something identifiable inside to reunited it with you !

You posted that your baggage is INTRANSIT to you - I take it that the baggage has been located and is now

being sent to you ?

If not then see if your travel insurance if you took out a policy covers the loss.

Quite a mess lacking in communication and direction - send NCL the email/letter - addresses and information

The bag was found in the terminal after we had caught our flight. They called us to inform us they would be sending our bag by DHL at NCL's expense. Now it is stuck in Canada at customs and we are waiting for it to be released after submitting paperwork to them. Very frustrating and now we are being asked to pay a brokerage fee to have it released. We usually walk our bags off but thought it would be easier to purchase the Airport transfer on the ship. Lesson learned.

being sent to you ?

The bag was found in the terminal after we had caught our flight. They called us to inform us they would be sending our bag by DHL at NCL's expense. Now it is stuck in Canada at customs and we are waiting for it to be released after submitting paperwork to them. Very frustrating and now we are being asked to pay a brokerage fee to have it released. We usually walk our bags off but thought it would be easier to purchase the Airport transfer on the ship. Lesson learned.

This is still a little confusing. As the other poster mentioned, did you pick up your bags and walk them through customs? If not then that is where the problem probably started.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

being sent to you ?

There is or was an option around this combining both the walk-off with luggage and the Airport Transfer.

Simply take your baggage with you getting off the ship clearing customs and locate the Transfer service

staging area and give the bus driver your luggage and board the bus. A lot of work and extra effort but you

know where your luggage is until you get to the airport. Get your luggage from the bus driver and proceed

to go check-in with your airline for the trip home.

It appears that your luggage was offloaded off of a (the) bus you were on or placed on another bus and left

at the curb with the big MISUNDERSTANDING that you were to pick it up and check it with the airline.

The details were not fully communicated - the transfer service does not take your bag and check-in with the

airlines. There are some cruises that do this for its premium customers and the details are noted while on

board the ship with VIP tags - Customs could still request (demand) an inspection of the luggage.

Now as for the luggage that has been located and NCL is paying for shipment to your address - the brokerage

fees should also be included for this MAJOR inconvenience. If not included in the Freight bill paid by NCL send

brokerage charges to NCL for reimbursement.

Lesson learned for this CC member - but for others - know what is going on with your luggage and how it is

handled - there enough posters here who can fill you in on the handling of luggage/baggage from the time it is

tendered to a porter at shipside to arrival at your stateroom door and from that point when leaving your stateroom at the voyage end till your pick it up off the ship and what is to be done at that point.

One of the more important points is to have ID on the outside of the bag and if the handle get ripped off by

a 800 pound gorilla then have sufficient ID inside the bag for it to be eventually reunited with its owner.

I worked in the airline industry for 29 years and the Tales of Lost Misplaced Baggage are not amusing especially

to those whose bag is the victim !

Beware that many pieces of luggage may look alike - mark your bag to make it different than others.

Claim your baggage as soon as possible on arrival anywhere you go.

Baggage left unattended is prime for theft and for concern by authorities !

On NCL -AWAY class ships the baggage handled is often more than10 times the number of bags on a 747 jet.

Realize that the least ripple or wavelet in baggage handling can effect 50 or more people.

Bags after tendering to a porter are loaded into small fork lift containers and then loaded onto and off the ship

the same way. The containers can hold the baggage for many many people.

Careless misdirection handling can result in a lot of distressed customers.

Prompt action is a must to recover from a disaster of lost baggage to reunite it with you for timely arrival at

your final destination.

Got a problem like this CC member it is never too late to air it here for help and guidance for future cruises

and to help others avoid pitfalls of NCL's folly and its contractors.

Sorry can't help those who visit the Naughty Room but can offer suggestions to avoid it !

Still the Port of New York's problem. With an Airport Transfer Program it is ONLY bus transportation to a given airport. The passenger still has to go into the terminal luggage holding area, retrieve their bags, clear Customs and go to the correct airport bus. The bags however should be in a designated area for those who have transfer.

Ah, I took it to be a resurrected airport check in program they used to have, where the bags were checked through to your flight.