Bummed...I can't find a Cruise I want to book.

I am so wanting an Eastern or Southern Carribean for March or April next spring...I'm so used to Breakaway Class that I am penned in and stuck. I think I might not be taking a spring cruise next year.

This is an awful thought. :o

New to NCL and not sure what the Breakaway class is. Assume that it’s not the Epic which has an Eastern.

I looked. We love Haven. I've read so many good reports from others about their love of Haven on Epic. I've looked at the Haven on Epic as much as I can here and on You Tube and other sites and I'm just not feeling the same Love.

New to NCL and not sure what the Breakaway class is. Assume that it’s not the Epic which has an Eastern.

Classes are families of ships of the same basic design. The Breakaway class is the Breakaway and the Getaway. That class was followed by the Breakaway Plus class: the Escape, the Joy (China market) and the Bliss (so far.)

The Epic is the only ship in the Epic class. The Breakaway class followed the Epic.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Rccl has some awesome itins as well as prices.

Maggie were on Allure about/less than 2 years ago, and we have been loyal RCCL guests and we were not at all pleased with what RCCL had going in recent times. Ditto for Celebrity.

We'd be OK to try a smaller ship for service, but I don't want to bounce around on a smaller ship. Maybe I'm being obtuse about that aspect and need a swift kick...

I am so wanting an Eastern or Southern Carribean for March or April next spring...I'm so used to Breakaway Class that I am penned in and stuck. I think I might not be taking a spring cruise next year.

This is an awful thought. :o

If you've been paying for the Haven as indicated in a later post, take a look at Regent, Silversea or Sea Dream. Price is not going to be that different and you get a lot more value for your $. Be sure and determine what is included in the fare, as those lines usually include all beverages, and gratuities.

Try the Yacht Club on the new MSC Seaside next spring if you can't find an NCL. It'll be half the cost of the Haven but similar.

That is were we are at next March. And if you consider that there is much more included in YC and no service fee on drinks or dinner packages...for your convenience of course.

Try the Yacht Club on the new MSC Seaside next spring if you can't find an NCL. It'll be half the cost of the Haven but similar.

That is were we are at next March. And if you consider that there is much more included in YC and no service fee on drinks or dinner packages...for your convenience of course.

We are also going to try out the MSC Seaside next year. From what I have been reading looks great. I can't wait!

Thought we would be cruising with NCL for several years but looking at their prices for 2019-2020, we went with Celebrity and MSC Seaside for a much better price.

We are also going to try out the MSC Seaside next year. From what I have been reading looks great. I can't wait!

Thought we would be cruising with NCL for several years but looking at their prices for 2019-2020, we went with Celebrity and MSC Seaside for a much better price.

My sentiments exactly

I looked. We love Haven. I've read so many good reports from others about their love of Haven on Epic. I've looked at the Haven on Epic as much as I can here and on You Tube and other sites and I'm just not feeling the same Love.

The Haven on Epic is wonderful! You have access to Posh, so there is no need to be cooped up at the Haven pool if you don't want to be. There is also bar and lunch service in Posh, as well as the Haven courtyard. The restaurant and lounge staff were amazing. I would not hesitate to book the Haven on Epic at all!

I happened upon MSC several months ago and booked the Seaside Yacht Club for Jan 2019. The price is so much better than any of the Haven prices. I've only been on smaller ships and the thought of well over 4000 passengers with nowhere to escape when you want to scares me a bit, so I'm really hoping we love the YC. There are some great reviews on their forums.

I happened upon MSC several months ago and booked the Seaside Yacht Club for Jan 2019. The price is so much better than any of the Haven prices. I've only been on smaller ships and the thought of well over 4000 passengers with nowhere to escape when you want to scares me a bit, so I'm really hoping we love the YC. There are some great reviews on their forums.

We will eventually try it. Right now, I'm still "in to" NCL :D

We did Getaway Haven 2016, MSC Divina YC 2017.

YC was far beyond Haven;

The actual suite was better in Haven, but the service, food (different menu every meal, not repeated every single day), unlimited drinks (including coffee drinks and smoothies anywhere on the ship), much bigger private pool, lounge, etc... made the YC a far better value.

Multiple folks on our cruise also had done Haven, and said they would not be going back to NCL.

It also helped that it was much cheaper.

The ship looks terribly cool. Beyond anything we have seen so far. We will cancel our spring Edge cruise with Celebrity. We would have happily stayed with NCL again for 2019, but can't so the same itin for a third year.

I really like NCL a lot. I'm bummed that the newer ships aren't going where I want to for spring, but Holy Cow...MSC. Who'da thunk!

We did Getaway Haven 2016, MSC Divina YC 2017.

YC was far beyond Haven;

The actual suite was better in Haven, but the service, food (different menu every meal, not repeated every single day), unlimited drinks (including coffee drinks and smoothies anywhere on the ship), much bigger private pool, lounge, etc... made the YC a far better value.

Multiple folks on our cruise also had done Haven, and said they would not be going back to NCL.

It also helped that it was much cheaper.

"

We travel with our three kids- they are 19,19,17 . Is MSC a line that would be fun for young adults, or is it an older crouwd? They dont need group get togethers but they do enjoy the shows, comedy, Howl at the Moon and silly game shows on NCL.

Thanks1

"

We travel with our three kids- they are 19,19,17 . Is MSC a line that would be fun for young adults, or is it an older crouwd? They dont need group get togethers but they do enjoy the shows, comedy, Howl at the Moon and silly game shows on NCL.

Thanks1

Definitely not an older crowd on MSC. Lots of young adults. Many European and South American cruisers, would think interesting for kids that age.

"

Thanks1

Obviously any sailing can be different, but we had our 18 yo, 15, yo, 15 yo's friend, and 21 yo BF last August on Divinia and they all had a great time.

The ship looks terribly cool. Beyond anything we have seen so far. We will cancel our spring Edge cruise with Celebrity. We would have happily stayed with NCL again for 2019, but can't so the same itin for a third year.

I really like NCL a lot. I'm bummed that the newer ships aren't going where I want to for spring, but Holy Cow...MSC. Who'da thunk!

That's what we said and we loved it! We sailed the Escape a couple years ago and doing the Bliss 15 day Panama Canal next March. The Seaside was our first MSC cruise, we were nervous, and they aren't kidding around. They want to please you, not just because they have to. The ship, service, food and entertainment was out of this world and the price made it that much better.

That's what we said and we loved it! We sailed the Escape a couple years ago and doing the Bliss 15 day Panama Canal next March. The Seaside was our first MSC cruise, we were nervous, and they aren't kidding around. They want to please you, not just because they have to. The ship, service, food and entertainment was out of this world and the price made it that much better.

I showed the Sherriff this morning a few videos and he was wowed. He loves The Haven just as much as I do, and he is game to go and give it a try.