BEEZALAR

Fun way to carry my phone on the cruise

I just made some of these. Will be perfect to carry my phone and even my sail and sign card. Has a pocket in front 7b0ca8be57e94299e187cc949a661422.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Hope your phone doesn't deactivate your room card! Sometimes, they do!

Put an RFID card between your phone & your room key or it will deactivate the room key

That is very cute:) but I never take my phone out of the cabin when I cruise. Even when I am on a tour, my phone just stays on the ship. Looks like a nice item for those who want/need to stay plugged in though.

That is very cute:) but I never take my phone out of the cabin when I cruise. Even when I am on a tour, my phone just stays on the ship. Looks like a nice item for those who want/need to stay plugged in though.

I use it as a camera. So many people do these days. On my recent Princess cruise I was a little surprised at how many people "of a certain age" had cell phones out taking pictures or playing video games.

Very cute phone caddy!

I just made some of these. Will be perfect to carry my phone and even my sail and sign card. Has a pocket in front 7b0ca8be57e94299e187cc949a661422.jpg

Where did you get the pattern? Or did you just come up with this on your own? It’s great and I would TOTALLY use it. If you aren’t going to open an etsy shop as suggested by someone else, could you make one just for me??

I cruise to get away from my phone. I guess that’s good for port pics tho.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I used to put my phone in the safe for the duration of the cruise, but now that we use it as a camera and to access Carnival HUB, I do carry mine both on and off ship.