BEWARE of sending someone cruise cash!

khewston

My sister and her husband cruised on the Conquest this past February for their 40th wedding anniversary. I had sent them onboard cruise cash in the amount of $250. Never even thought about asking her how much she received until today, when she asked my if I received the right amount of cruise cash she sent me last week while I was on the Sunshine. I told her the amount and she confirmed it was right. So, I asked her if she received the right amount on the Conquest in February. She told me that she received $150. I just went and checked my credit card statement and sure enough $250 had been charged to my card! I will call on Monday to see why this happened. She does not believe it was included on any of her credits and she is going to investigate when they are open on Monday.

Also, On my cruise last week, my other sister had sent cruise cash and I never received a note that it was on my account or whom it was from. The only reason I knew it was from her is because she asked me if I got it.

There is just no excuse for this!

I sent a beach towel to a co-worker week before last on the Sunshine. The gift card was not included and she didn't know who it came from. And last fall on the Magic, I received gifts with no card attached and I went to Cherry On Top and had them look it up so I would know who to thank. I do think they have gotten a bit worse at enclosing the gift card so that you know what has been given and who it is from. Years ago I always received the card attached to the item. Not so much recently.