Norweigan Bar Mix

BillieRubin

Ah. Thanks! I probably was not clear enough. I am speaking of the snack mix that they give for free at the bars. They contain, sesame sticks, almonds, peanuts, etc. Yummy...

I am in LOVE with that stuff. I never really paid attention to it until our cruise on the Dawn in November. I honestly think half my calories were consumed by the bar snack mix.

I would also appreciate knowing if I can get it off of the ship. I've looked/tried similar snack mixes, but haven't found the right one.

I am in LOVE with that stuff. I never really paid attention to it until our cruise on the Dawn in November. I honestly think half my calories were consumed by the bar snack mix.

I would also appreciate knowing if I can get it off of the ship. I've looked/tried similar snack mixes, but haven't found the right one.

I have also tried several from Amazon but just cannot find the right mix. Norwegian selected well!

I ate so much of that stuff on my last 2 cruises that I think my DH was embarrassed. The closest thing I have found is the Great Value brand Asian Nut Crunch. Walmart carries it and maybe a few other stores.

That stuff is yummy! I can't wait for my cruise in July to get some. I wish I was on a cruise right now eating it, lol!

Please find out the snack mix mfg on your July cruise & let the rest of us know the brand :)

• 1 month later...

I just got back from our cruise and those bar snacks were amazing! I've been searching for this very same mix everywhere since but no luck. I am going to try the Walmart brand someone suggested but has anyone else had any luck finding a closer match to the NCL trail mix?

Another odd question: whole foods has a section where u can create your own trail mix, but I don't have a whole foods near me, anyone know of other top chain stores that offer this as well?

NCL bar mix snacks are completely addictive! So good. Definitely easy to ruin your dinner appetite with pre dinner cocktails and these tasty treats. I don't cruise again until March, Jade to So Carib. I plan to try to identify each little morsel in this mix, write it down in hopes to make my own. Then again, this might be a bad idea. Hahaha.