Are milk and juice included?

emeraldaine

No charge. I believe there is milk and juice set out all all times in the buffet and different drink stations around the ship. It's not great juice, more likely frozen concentrate, I believe they have fresh orange juice in the MDR for breakfast and sea-day brunch...

Milk is only out on the buffet in the morning - Sometimes if you ask they will get you some outside of morning

Same thing with juices it's out in the morning the rest of the day its limited unless you go to a bar and pay for it

I have heard of people requesting Milk in the MDR and not having any issues getting it

As far as bringing on your own I don't know that they will allow it since its not in a can

Ice water, coffee, tea (iced or hot), lemonade, milk and juice at breakfast are included in your fare. Ice water can be gotten at ANY bar or eating venue....the rest are available in any eating venue (but not bars). Lemonade might be only in the buffet self-serve area.

You can bring juice boxes and juice pouches on for the kids, when you board the ship. Milk is available from room service, just call before 10pm. my husband orders milk every night before bed.

As far as bringing on your own I don't know that they will allow it since its not in a can

They allow cans and “cartons”, I assumed juice boxes would be considered cartons. Does anyone know?

Also are there water fountains where I can refill their sippy cups?

They allow cans and “cartons”, I assumed juice boxes would be considered cartons. Does anyone know?

Yes, juice boxes are fine to bring on.

There are water dispensers on Lido, or buy a 12 pack to be delivered to your room for $4.50, I believe.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

There are not fountains, but you can get a box of bottled water to your stateroom for about 4 bucks and carry some off with you at ports too, so it is worth it. You can always get someone on the buffet staff to go in back and get you milk or chocolate milk when the buffet is open for lunch and dinner. If you have a mini fridge in the stateroom you can just grab extras at breakfast and the milk is out. The juice is limited. Orange at breakfast and sweetened bulk lemonade available all day on the lido deck. Definitelt bring juice boxes.

When our kids were little we just stocked up on the little milks they put out at breakfast. The cabins have small fridges. No need for room services and the extra tipping required for that. We also got extra of the little boxes of fruit loops and Cheerios at breakfast too. They’re perfect for snacks for the kiddos while you’re waiting in line or waiting for a show to start. They’re great for taking with us on excursions too. :)

There are not fountains, but you can get a box of bottled water to your stateroom for about 4 bucks and carry some off with you at ports too, so it is worth it. You can always get someone on the buffet staff to go in back and get you milk or chocolate milk when the buffet is open for lunch and dinner. If you have a mini fridge in the stateroom you can just grab extras at breakfast and the milk is out. The juice is limited. Orange at breakfast and sweetened bulk lemonade available all day on the lido deck. Definitelt bring juice boxes.

Just to clarify it's a case of 12 bottles. "Box of bottled water" brings to mind, well, a box of water:). You can buy it from Fun Shops before you cruise for $4.50 (no delivery charge).

As mentioned just take extra milk at breakfast and keep in your fridge.

Juice machines are open pretty much all day.

Just saw /noticed OP might not have fridge, but could ask cabin steward to ice the milk down. Ask for extra ice buckets if necessary.

Edited by beerman2

We will be sailing with toddlers for the first time. Does Carnival charge for milk and juice outside of meals? At mealtimes? if they charge for it I might want to bring on juice and milk boxes.

thanks!

If you have a cabin with a fridge just order several cartons per day and keep them in the fridge.

As mentioned just take extra milk at breakfast and keep in your fridge.

Juice machines are open pretty much all day.

Just saw /noticed OP might not have fridge, but could ask cabin steward to ice the milk down. Ask for extra ice buckets if necessary.

I haven't seen the juice machines open past breakfast. If so, I would be drinking the mango drink all day.

Juice boxes (and likely pouches) or cans, but not bottles (so no little hugs) are allowed. I have seen shelf stable cans/cartons of chocolate milk too, but I think milk is plentiful enough on the ship.

Lido has water dispensers. There is signage to use a fresh cup each time, so fill a glass with water from the dispenser then fill the sippy cups from the glass. Lido has self-serve juices available during breakfast hours, but not all day. The guava is quite good, but you may want to dilute for the kids.

MDR has carafes of water at the table that you could refill from if needed, plus they should have milk or juice available.

Bars can refill the cups with water too (they did this for me with my large water tumbler I carry). Bars would also have cranberry, orange, and tomato juices for drinks but they would likely charge for any of those.

Note about the refrigerators: If you have one it will likely be a small "dorm" fridge in a cabinet by the vanity. It will work much better if you can prop the cabinet door open a little for ventilation. Otherwise it will keep things cool but not cold and I wouldn't trust it for milk.

Edited by pacruise804
add refrigerator note