CocoCay, any word on the admission yet?

$79.00 full day at thrill water park

$49.00 half day at thrill water park

$109.00 zip-line

$74.00 helium balloon ride

$449.00 chill cabana, accommodates up to 8 people.

thats the same pricing i found on my cruise planner for Harmony of the seas in July 2019. Just wondering how many tix they will sell for water park if i should buy right away or if they will sell like 4000. bc too many people waiting for water slides dosent sound like a Perfect day to me.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

From RC's website:

We’ll be opening new attractions and experiences at Perfect Day at CocoCay in phases with full completion targeted for December 2019.

• The new pier will open in November 2018.
  • Up, Up and Away helium balloon, Chill Island, and Oasis Lagoon freshwater pool will open in December 2018.
  • Thrill Waterpark, the Zip Line, Splashaway Bay aquapark, Captain Jack’s dining, Skipper’s Grill dining, and Captain Jack’s Galleon will open in May 2019.
  • South Beach, Coco Beach Club and the overwater cabanas will open in December 2019.

Please note that these dates might be subject to change depending on the progress of construction.

thats the same pricing i found on my cruise planner for Harmony of the seas in July 2019. Just wondering how many tix they will sell for water park if i should buy right away or if they will sell like 4000. bc too many people waiting for water slides dosent sound like a Perfect day to me.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

RC just said on their FB page that pricing will be seasonal :eek:

$79.00 full day at thrill water park

$49.00 half day at thrill water park

$109.00 zip-line

$74.00 helium balloon ride

$449.00 chill cabana, accommodates up to 8 people.

Prices for my Harmony Easter 2020 are as follows:

$69 Thrill water park , full day

$49 Thrill water park , half day

$99 Zip-line

$64 Helium balloon ride

$399 Oasis Lagoon & Chill Island cabanas (up to 8 people)

$629 Chill cabanas (up to 6 people)

WOW $629

So....in order to use the freshwater pool we will have to buy an admission ticket to the water park?

Just trying to understand because that is all I would be interested in....

Q How much does Perfect Day at CocoCay cost? Is there an admission fee?

A

Most of the experiences at Perfect Day at CocoCay are complimentary and we’ve added even more attractions and experiences to CocoCay at no extra cost. Some of these include Oasis Lagoon, the largest freshwater pool in the Caribbean, the shipwrecked Captain Jack’s Galleon loaded with slides and water cannons, our biggest ever Splashaway Bay aquapark yet, and new sports courts on South Beach. Not to mention dramatically enhanced beaches like Chill Island and South Beach, which both offer plenty of free beach chairs and beachside activities. And in between adventures, you can fuel up at five new complimentary dining venues located throughout the island.

You’ve also got your choice of even more one-of-a-kind experiences available for a charge. Prices vary by season, but booked guests can visit Cruise Planner for the latest exact pricing for their specific sailing — and the biggest savings.

I spoke with a representative who couldn't answer all of my questions about CocoCay but was willing to speak to a supervisor about it. Here is what she told me.

*For sailings that will be docked at CocoCay for more than one day, you will be able to have access to the beach and the park both days. So even though the website has Cococay on day 1 and Perfect Day on day 2 of the itinerary, you can essentially use both days to go to the park or split the days half and half.

*Access to the park is at a cost which allows access to complimentary attractions like the freshwater pool, lazy river, and wave pool, etc but other attractions will cost extra. Basically, anything that is not on the price list that was posted is free.

*No info on future sailings that will have more than one day at CocoCay port. The rep searched herself and could only find Anthem of the Seas 7 day cruise from NJ that had 2 days at CocoCay. She did admit that it would be beneficial to have more options of ships and itineraries that offer multiple day stays there. She encouraged me and anyone else to reach out to RCI and suggest it.

There is still so much time before the park is opened so things can change, including pricing.

Lazy river? What lazy river? I see no lazy river.

I spoke with a representative who couldn't answer all of my questions about CocoCay but was willing to speak to a supervisor about it. Here is what she told me.

*For sailings that will be docked at CocoCay for more than one day, you will be able to have access to the beach and the park both days. So even though the website has Cococay on day 1 and Perfect Day on day 2 of the itinerary, you can essentially use both days to go to the park or split the days half and half.

*Access to the park is at a cost which allows access to complimentary attractions like the freshwater pool, lazy river, and wave pool, etc but other attractions will cost extra. Basically, anything that is not on the price list that was posted is free.

*No info on future sailings that will have more than one day at CocoCay port. The rep searched herself and could only find Anthem of the Seas 7 day cruise from NJ that had 2 days at CocoCay. She did admit that it would be beneficial to have more options of ships and itineraries that offer multiple day stays there. She encouraged me and anyone else to reach out to RCI and suggest it.

There is still so much time before the park is opened so things can change, including pricing.

The wording of the second item does not make sense.

Edited by Merion_Mom

I went into my cruise planner, I can already purchase the excursions. I’m struggling with booking a chill island cabana for $449.00. :o

After viewing the video I thought those over the water cabanas were really cool, probably the only chance we'll ever get to the real French Polynesian versions....but wow what a price.

I think the wave pool and the adult pool with the swim up bar should be at no charge according to what I'm reading...so of course I like those areas:hearteyes:

I've looked at map and descriptions on Royal Caribbean's website and there isn't a lazy river

Lazy river? What lazy river? I see no lazy river.[/quote}

It should be "No Stinking Lazy River.";p

Oh wow. My apologies. i can't believe I put a lazy river in there. Excuse me, I wrote it at work so it was kind rushed.

It looks like they have fixed all of the itineraries. There are no more 2 day stays at CocoCay for now. We will see if some pop up in the future.

After viewing the video I thought those over the water cabanas were really cool, probably the only chance we'll ever get to the real French Polynesian versions....but wow what a price.

I think the wave pool and the adult pool with the swim up bar should be at no charge according to what I'm reading...so of course I like those areas:hearteyes:

The over water cabanas are not the same as the chill island cabanas. The over water cabanas will probably be the most expensive ones on the island when they become available, and I count only 10 of them. I have not seen pricing yet for my April 2020 cruise.

The over water cabanas are not the same as the chill island cabanas. The over water cabanas will probably be the most expensive ones on the island when they become available, and I count only 10 of them. I have not seen pricing yet for my April 2020 cruise.

$99 Zip-line

$64 Helium balloon ride

$629 Thrill Water Park cabanas with full day pass (up to 6 people)

WOW $629

$99 Zip-line

$64 Helium balloon ride

$629 Chill cabanas (up to 6 people)

WOW $629

Correction, the $629 is the Thrill Island Cabanas with full day pass.

I have never experienced Cococay. How many ships will RC schedule to be there at one time? I had the impression that the schedules were built around one ship each day of the week.

I am sure the dock is built to handle more than one, but how many? Multi-day stays will mean overlap. More than one ship will mean lots more people.

Thanks.

I have never experienced Cococay. How many ships will RC schedule to be there at one time? I had the impression that the schedules were built around one ship each day of the week.

I am sure the dock is built to handle more than one, but how many? Multi-day stays will mean overlap. More than one ship will mean lots more people.

Thanks.

I would bet that it won't be uncommon to have two ships there.

Thanks.

Well, Labadee only had one ship at a time...until the pier arrived.

$99 Zip-line

$64 Helium balloon ride

$629 Thrill Water Park cabanas with full day pass (up to 6 people)

WOW $629

But still no prices for the over water cabanas (Coco Beach Club)? I'll bet they are north of $600 without any add-ons.

I would bet that it won't be uncommon to have two ships there.

Unlikely if one of the ships is Oasis class. For the time being Allure, Harmony and Symphony have no company on their CocoCay stops (Oasis not going there yet). It would be prudent to check the itineraries before booking, though, to see if more than one ship is scheduled.

I revise this since I found 3/23/2020 Allure + Grandeur. There are a few other dates as well.

EDIT to note that Navigator will share the dock with Anthem and Mariner on some dates. Same for Grandeur.

Edited by Pratique