On Harmony Now-Refundable Credit Question

I have $950 in refundable and $75 in non refundable credit. I assume the $950 goes back on card. How do I make sure they apply the $75 non refundable?

Ship is awesome. Did Jamie’s first night which was great and dining room last night which wasn’t good at all with pretty bad service. Grease and Fine Line were great as was all music and bands. Not doing a live review because too busy with fun and drink package but will check in from time to time.

I have $950 in refundable and $75 in non refundable credit. I assume the $950 goes back on card. How do I make sure they apply the $75 non refundable?

Ship is awesome. Did Jamie’s first night which was great and dining room last night which wasn’t good at all with pretty bad service. Grease and Fine Line were great as was all music and bands. Not doing a live review because too busy with fun and drink package but will check in from time to time.

You can also cash in any refundable credits balance. Just a question, how did you accumulate such a large balance.

I paid for specialty dinners for several nights for my family. On first night at Jamie’s the hostess sold me a five night package and refunded all my previously paid for dinners. I didn’t pre buy the package because I wanted all my reservations set prior to boarding. I also have T.A. Credits.

As an update, dining room was substantially better last night after I asked to be in different section. Approaching St Maarten now and doing Park 150 tonight.

The non refundable OBC will be applied first. And yes, any unused refundable OBC will be credited back to whichever card you used at check in, or you can take it out in cash at GS on the last day

oh cool! I didn't know that refundable will just go back on CC, if we don't take out the cash... Thanks for the info!!

oh cool! I didn't know that refundable will just go back on CC, if we don't take out the cash... Thanks for the info!!

Just remember that if the CC is the Royal Visa, you will lose double points for any refund from Royal.

Spoon food tour was awesome. Chops was not. Service was terrible and New York strip not good at all. I’m done with Chops. Looking forward to Wonderland tonight.

Not getting into Labadee until 10 this morning which is later than I remember. Gangway opens at 10 and that’s the meeting time for our waverunner tour.