RCCL New Website Issue

I have been searching all over the new website for MY Crown & Anchor profile. On the old site I could access my profile and change my gift in my stateroom etc or just view what is available. Now all I see is my points. Has anyone able to solve this problem or do I just have to phone the C&A?

I called them today. Apparently now they no longer take calls for C&A instead you have to email your preferences for each and every booking! How ridiculous!! You can no longer look up specials for members etc etc.

I've also been trying to do my online check in today with numerous problems. Have phoned them 4 times and ended up with a shocking headache. Bring back the old site I say.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Ocean Lover - Oh my it is worse than I thought. Just so I am clear ... I am Diamond Plus and have white wine in my stateroom on boarding which I get due to my status.....are you stating I am going to have to call each and every booking going forward to have this in my stateroom?

Ocean Lover - Oh my it is worse than I thought. Just so I am clear ... I am Diamond Plus and have white wine in my stateroom on boarding which I get due to my status.....are you stating I am going to have to call each and every booking going forward to have this in my stateroom?

I don't believe so. I got my white wine in my cabin as per my selection on Allure Easter sail. However, I went to look at my planner for my upcoming Anthem sail and I went from D+ to Pre-Gold status. Oyvey:D

I have been searching all over the new website for MY Crown & Anchor profile. On the old site I could access my profile and change my gift in my stateroom etc or just view what is available. Now all I see is my points. Has anyone able to solve this problem or do I just have to phone the C&A?
Last week on Independence there was 8 small bottles of water from C&A but no Grapefruit juice and Corona which was on my profile.

I told the Diamond concierge that I know RC have had IT problems but these choices have been in my profile for several cruises.

The drinks turned up the next day.

As D+ we also got a blue C&A beach towel and a bottle of Champagne delivered to our cabin.

I don't believe so. I got my white wine in my cabin as per my selection on Allure Easter sail. However, I went to look at my planner for my upcoming Anthem sail and I went from D+ to Pre-Gold status. Oyvey:D

Congratulations on your Pre-Gold status. We are also Pre-Gold with no points. It does list our 70 cruises though. Since we were Pinnacle do we have to return everything?

Easy fix, if you have not found out already. Go to your profile and just input Male/Female or any new info. It will auto change to correct status and points. Still a pain

Easy fix, if you have not found out already. Go to your profile and just input Male/Female or any new info. It will auto change to correct status and points. Still a pain

Just went to my account and I guess I've been forgiven by the Androids of RCL as I'm back to D+ with the right # of points. How long will it last--I simply don't know.

Just went to my account and I guess I've been forgiven by the Androids of RCL as I'm back to D+ with the right # of points. How long will it last--I simply don't know.

Yeah, I have checked the web page probably 10 times since this started about half the time I am pre gold.

So, made final payment a week or so ago, so I was doing all the set sail pass stuff. I get to the second column where I put in my credit card, and it has a box, to click that I approve them charging etc. I can’t click that box. Good lord.

I guess, I will have to call to have them fill out the do it yourself stuff since you literally can’t do it yourself.

JC

Temporary fix at best. I've started ignoring what the web site says.

.....are you stating I am going to have to call each and every booking going forward to have this in my stateroom?

Only if you want to change your preference. BTW, the back door to the gift selection web site still works.

Yeah, I have checked the web page probably 10 times since this started about half the time I am pre gold.

So, made final payment a week or so ago, so I was doing all the set sail pass stuff. I get to the second column where I put in my credit card, and it has a box, to click that I approve them charging etc. I can’t click that box. Good lord.

I guess, I will have to call to have them fill out the do it yourself stuff since you literally can’t do it yourself.

JC

I go in with a cash account anyway.

Just go down to Guest Services any time during your cruise and offer your credit card.

Only if you want to change your preference. BTW, the back door to the gift selection web site still works.

Biker - I am talking about my Diamond Plus status that automatic gives different items per cruise, not buying gifts. I am aware of that site

I go in with a cash account anyway.

Just go down to Guest Services any time during your cruise and offer your credit card.

Yeah, I am about 100% credit card use. Only exception is the Chinese restaurant run by a Vietnamese lady that hates paying the credit card fee, so I pay her cash.

I am sure that I will eventually call and have them put my CC into my reservation, the CC that I have booked excursions, restaurants etc. with. I am not an IT geek, but O my they have a problem.

JC

Biker - I am talking about my Diamond Plus status that automatic gives different items per cruise, not buying gifts. I am aware of that site
Our D+ cabin drinks were not there last week.

D concierge said I must not have preferences on line.

I told her I have had the same for several years and it must be RC IT.

Next day my cabin drinks appeared.

I didn't know this. Thanks! It worked!

Still have the same problem. Sigh.

JC

If you're getting the problem I think you are, to be able to check that checkbox, you need to scroll down the text associated with it all the way to the bottom - the checkbox only becomes active after you've viewed all the text.

Congratulations on your Pre-Gold status. We are also Pre-Gold with no points. It does list our 70 cruises though. Since we were Pinnacle do we have to return everything?

No no, no need to return everything - just send the stuff over to me, I ill carefully look after it for you ;)

:'):')