MDR dishes delivered? Maybe?

Hello all, just curious if any of you would happen to know if we would be able to have a MDR entree delivered like room service? My mom and I are heading out on Oasis again and have decided to splurge a bit for one surf and turf night, but we are only in a balcony cabin (I say that like it's a bad thing ;pLOL). From what I understand, suite guests are able to utilize room service free of charge, and ALSO order off of the MDR menu. Obviously I would be paying the up-charge for the meals and tipping whoever graces us with it's delivery.

I just had the thought that it would be nice to enjoy a quiet dinner on the balcony.

Thoughts? Is my dream of eating filet and lobster on our balcony squashed?

You could probably ask them to put your meals on covered plates and pick them up at the entrance to the MDR. But, honestly, it will be very very awkward to balance plates on your laps. The little balcony table will barely hold a couple cups of coffee.

There is a practical problem of not having a dinning table and chairs in the balcony so for this reason only it doesn't seem like a good idea.

If you can find a way to make this work for you then a quiet word with the head waiter and a generous tip might do the trick. No harm in asking.

You could probably ask them to put your meals on covered plates and pick them up at the entrance to the MDR. But, honestly, it will be very very awkward to balance plates on your laps. The little balcony table will barely hold a couple cups of coffee.

+1 Those little tables aren't made to enjoy a nice dinner.