WOW Bands

First Time RCI cruiser....

Wow Bands.... Is there a Cost? Can you get them ahead of time? Are they worth getting for the trip? There are four of us...Myself, My Wife, and my two adult kids...

Getting excited!

Thanks

Ron

Wow Bands.... Is there a Cost? Can you get them ahead of time? Are they worth getting for the trip? There are four of us...Myself, My Wife, and my two adult kids...

Getting excited!

Thanks

Ron

I believe they are around $5 and are only available on Quantum class ships plus Harmony and Symphony.

Sorry...Harmony on 7/14/18

Yes, Harmony has them, they are $4.95 at Guest Services throughout the cruise (there may also be a stand on the Promenade on embarkation day selling them). I found them to be very handy! Enjoy your cruise!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

We are doing a back to back on the Symphony (same cabin so same muster station). Will guest services reprogram the wow bands for the second cruise for free if we buy it on the first ?

Thanks!

Brad

We are doing a back to back on the Symphony (same cabin so same muster station). Will guest services reprogram the wow bands for the second cruise for free if we buy it on the first ?

Thanks!

Brad

They "should". Let us know what they say.

Getting excited!

Thanks

Ron

No. Only if you really need it.

Personal preference. They are used in place of your SeaPass card for everything except getting on and off the ship.

I love mine. Much more convenient than a card.

wow_band_1.jpg

I have a couple of wow bands from previous cruise one was my hubby's would it be possible to let my friend use his to have it reprogrammed or will she need to purchase a new one?

Hubby is staying home this will be a girls cruise. :)

I have a couple of wow bands from previous cruise one was my hubby's would it be possible to let my friend use his to have it reprogrammed or will she need to purchase a new one?

Hubby is staying home this will be a girls cruise. :)

Bring it, others have reported old WOW bands being reprogrammed.

We are on the Anthem in a Star Class suite in Sept. and was wondering about the WOW band. Someone posted that it would be waiting for us in the room, is that correct. We are wondering if it will be better than the card but guess we will find out.

We are currently on Harmony. We tried to get 2 previous WOW bands reprogrammed, but didn’t have any luck. He may not have understood what we were saying.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Carolyn, the Concierge can do it for you at his desk in the Lounge. ;)

They "should". Let us know what they say.

Yes, they did on Symphony! We brought our old ones (from Quantum/Anthem) and this time I asked and the reply was "of course". There was a desk at Boleros at embarkation day where they sold and reprogrammed them. We even got one exchanged as it had the muster station printed on it.

I had more troubles on the Harmony where I had to insist that it´s possible to get them reprogrammed.

steamboats

We had them on Harmony. Our children loved them, ages 16 and 21. My DH and I didn't care for them. If you are sitting around the pool or in a theatre, we had to take them off and give to waiter to get a drink. In convenient and often got mixed up. We ended up not using them.

• 1 month later...