Water delivery

cruiser20145

My family drinks A LOT of water. As a family of 4, we go through 4 cases of 28 20 oz bottles, or 2,240 ounces a week. Yes obviously, we will be preordering water. However, I don’t want to have 10 cases of water at the beginning of the week. Can I specify what day I want the water delivered?

My family drinks A LOT of water. As a family of 4, we go through 4 cases of 28 20 oz bottles, or 2,240 ounces a week. Yes obviously, we will be preordering water. However, I don’t want to have 10 cases of water at the beginning of the week. Can I specify what day I want the water delivered?

Yes you can, once you choose it then you can choose what day. However you will have to make them separate purchases and then just choose different days.

Thanks!

Is the water any good from the ship? I am very particular about my water taste.

I bought the bottled water and was surprised to find out it was not bottled on the ship. It tastes about the same as the water out the sink in the bathroom and the taps up on Lido.

The bottled water is just filtered water from a municipal water supply like just about every other cheap bottled water on the market.

We love bottled water too! We go through a lot but always recycle them. We don’t like the bottled spring water because most of them don’t filter the water and I personally don’t want to drink the water Bambi and Thumper just tinkled in. ;) The ships water is filtered and purified and tastes just like the good purified bottled water you buy at the supermarket. I’ve tried the ships water which is supposed to be purified but it doesn’t taste good to me. We are picky about our water though. Can’t stand the tap water just about anywhere and we’re addicted to the good purified drinking water. So if you like the purified filtered water then the ships water will be perfect for you. If you’re looking for unfiltered spring water then you might not like it. If you want it on different days then do separate orders to be delivered on different days.

We love bottled water too! We go through a lot but always recycle them. We don’t like the bottled spring water because most of them don’t filter the water and I personally don’t want to drink the water Bambi and Thumper just tinkled in. ;) The ships water is filtered and purified and tastes just like the good purified bottled water you buy at the supermarket. I’ve tried the ships water which is supposed to be purified but it doesn’t taste good to me. We are picky about our water though. Can’t stand the tap water just about anywhere and we’re addicted to the good purified drinking water. So if you like the purified filtered water then the ships water will be perfect for you. If you’re looking for unfiltered spring water then you might not like it. If you want it on different days then do separate orders to be delivered on different days.

We always recycle ours, too. I pretty much exclusively drink spring water (it tastes better to me).The only bottled water I absolutely hate is Niagara. Does Niagara make Carnival's water?

Yes you can.

I am picky about my water! I’ve found different ships have different tasting water. I can’t stand the Prides but Conquest was great! Also you can have water delivered on board the only thing you save is the gratuity if you order before sailing. A whole .81 cents :)

I drink water only - no other beverages except a cup of coffee in the morning and I am very picky about my water. However, I have found the ship's water to be just fine up on Lido. I fill my Tervis water bottle several times throughout the day and at night before bed. They have lemons available most of the time if you like lemon in your water or add a splash of the lemonade. I order water bottles only to have something easy to take along on shore excursions.

I Always try, but we have a well at home. I guess you could call us "Water Snobs." I have a very particular taste for water.

Don't feel guilty. Carnival recycles those plastic bottles. Carnival has a robust recycling program.

Don't feel guilty. Carnival recycles those plastic bottles. Carnival has a robust recycling program.

Glad they do this. OP don’t let anyone make you feel bad for bottled water lol I drink it also. To each their own. I personally don’t care what anyone else drinks out of. None of my business but then again I use paper plates on occasion. Gasp

Avid water drinker here! For my upcoming cruise,I ordered a cases of water,mainly for the room and also to take on shore. Nothing beats a cold bottle of water after a hot day in port.

But I also bring a water bottle with me which I fill with water and ice and carry around the ship

I found the water on board is decent. I'm fortunate to live in the Memphis area where we have some of the best tap water in the country

Glad they do this. OP don’t let anyone make you feel bad for bottled water lol I drink it also. To each their own. I personally don’t care what anyone else drinks out of. None of my business but then again I use paper plates on occasion. Gasp

It's great to be an informed consumer, and I applaud anyone who is. I don't use bottled water at home, but do rely heavily on my refrigerator's filtered water because I'm a big water drinker too. While I do care about the environment, I must confess my number one motivation for doing so is cost, and the environmental benefit is a plus I value. It's much cheaper to buy a couple of those expensive refrigerator filters per year at home vs. paying for bottled water. And I hate the taste of the tap water where I live because we have very hard water. That being said, less experienced cruisers may not realize cruise staff spend a lot of effort separating garbage into the appropriate recycling category. They are well trained and do a great job at separating recyclables. I appreciate their efforts.

And recyclable paper plates are a much better option than those Styrofoam plates, so no stress there! :-)